Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
"Do you remember what she looked like?"

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!
-Mama by My Chemical Romance

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
" um let me think.... she had dirty blonde hair with a dress on and with her gang "

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

The crowd left.

"How did you do that?" asked Doctor .
"Well, you maybe surprise what a Portal mistress can do. She remember her dog back home, Spyro.

Siggy pic
A cute scene from Mad Father. Deal with it

Signature pic 22

Siggy 23
Cute Aya
Siggy 24
Siggy 25
Pretty much like me and my OCs Big Grin
-------------------
"You know, Mary. If he did use that on you I would probley destroy him! I mean, they can't just weaken a Tallest-to-be."- Zim,

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
suddenly i saw a cobra behind a student,it may have left the science room i got up and ran to a brownish haird guy with some kind of pen or something " hey there's a cobra behind you! don't move " i walked to it slowly whispering another language " sllyyy py gon.......... sllyy py de sllyy be hoct " it then slowly hissed and moved away from him going my way i backed up still whispering when suddenly a teacher had a net and took they snake away. if it wasn't for me he would've got bitten by it 

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Doctor took out his Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it around.
  "So, do you have any family?" he asked.
   " Well, my father is back home, hopefully, and all I have here is Spyro," Slvania replied.
    "Spyro?" asked Doctor
     "He's a dog, I named him after the dragon from my home.." she said with a sigh.
She noticed a small garden snake by Doctor,she mumbled something unter her breath, after it left.

Siggy pic
A cute scene from Mad Father. Deal with it

Signature pic 22

Siggy 23
Cute Aya
Siggy 24
Siggy 25
Pretty much like me and my OCs Big Grin
-------------------
"You know, Mary. If he did use that on you I would probley destroy him! I mean, they can't just weaken a Tallest-to-be."- Zim,

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Cheer/ volleyball

awnser the question the person above you asks

Whos Ur Idol

hip hop music

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos