Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School of Rock (And Pop and Hip Hop, etc)

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about high school age teens who go to high school-but not a normal high school. In this school, teens have to audition to be accepted. They must have some kind of talent-musical talent. Once they get into the school, they find that there are no basic classes, such as math or english. Instead, they have choir, recording lessons, etc. Each year, there are many events. There is a Snowball Dance, and a prom for each grade level. But, the biggest event is the talent show at the end of the year. Each grade level competes for a special suprise reward. Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Other: ~RULES~ Yes, I do have rules. 1. You must use CONVENTIONS. (Capitalization, Punctuation, etc) 2. You must type in either third or first person. I despise *example* and -example-. 3. When talking out of the RP, use (), [], or{}

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidi (Cass or Cassi) Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Loosely curled blonde hair, bright sea blue eyes, deep tan, tall, skinny Personality: Bleh Other: Has a similar singing voice to Hayley Williams, somehow related to her, also plays the drums

New account:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Christopher (Chris) Age: 16 Gender: Male Looks: Blonde hair that falls into his eyes a lot, bright sea blue eyes, deep tan, tall, skinny Personality: Bleh Other: Cassi's twin, plays the guitar and sings

New account:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup, I don't want you to join. I want this RP to flop on the first try. Mhm, just keep on looking, then go and click somewhere else.

New account:

Posted By:
Chocady_1379640 Lock
Chocady_1379640
StarStarStar
School of Rock was a really good movie! Big Grin

Chocady, Chocady, Chocady ... Why?
Because I'm a lady and I LOVE chocolate!
Big Grin

Comment me! ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha! It is.

New account:

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rosa Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: Reddish Brown hair that goes halfway down her back and is wavy, black oval shaped glasses, she's tall 5"10, light blue dull eyes and palish tannish Personality: Building it up Other: Is a young musician, has a gift when playing with the Saxophone, is Zhiana's twin sister -though they have nothing alike- usually helping her perform with her singing Name: Zhiana Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: Average height being 5"7, paler than her sister Rosa, black pin straight hair that is shoulder length, gleaming green eyes that sparkly like emeralds Personality: Building it up Other: Is a singer, and with her sister Rosa's saxophone playing they work together most of the time in performances

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
my post got sent with the mods but I created two characters

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Corinne (Cori) Age: 17 Gender: female Looks: black hair with purple streaks and tips, cut in shaggy layers and long side bangs. short, with an affinity for miniskirts and dark tights with tank tops. Personality: quiet, but not really shy, she just doesn't enjoy talking to other people. When she's hyper however, she bounces off the wall and talks incessently, about all things shiny and bacon related, because underneath the cool exterior, she's really easily amused and goofy Other: plays the bass, and dabbles in drums, but loves the 90's, especially ska and the swing revival.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos