Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
The first day of high school, can you believe it! A newbie named Cameron is in town now, and is psyched to not be home schooled in Tennessee. She feels like she doesn't fit in, everyone's so peppy, and she's so.... her. After a week, her friends from Tennessee come to California to go to school with her! She learns that her friend is completely different now. She made new friends, and now her friend is taking her friends, and who knows what else! (Dedicated to a book called "Casey, Tracy and Company") Make your own form.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Nvm. FORM: NAME AGE(15 - 17) HAIR CLOTHES PERSONALITY GENDER STATUS OTHER --------------------------- Cameron 15 Brown hair, blond streaks, shoulder length, choppy Skater chic, shy, quiet, country Female Single Rides horses, skateboards, and has obsession with Green Day, along with a Tennessean accent.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
Xmidnight_sunX
Xmidnight_sunX
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kasey Age: 16 Hair: brown, long straight. Blonde -goldenish- highlights Clothes: black tang top, skinny's, purple converse. -eyeliner- Personality: Rebel, dosent go by the rules. Talkitive, charasmatic. Funny. Status: Single Other: Bullies the people who bullies others. -has a job in selling answers for homework-

I know your sad, but you know what i suggest? Happy[:

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpyyy!!

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
NAME Christa AGE17 HAIR Choppy long black hair with chunky dark purple streaks and side bangs CLOTHES baggy goth pants, black tank top, purple suspenders, black combat boots PERSONALITY despite her appearance, she's actually very happy, slightly sarcastic, easily amused by all things sparkly and she gets along with everyone. All this is a front to cover up her morbid and cold interior that hates almost everyone, but she keeps that part of herself hidden pretty well just to avoid well meaning questions. GENDER female STATUS single, doesn't date OTHER drama kid, loves to write, hates poetry and school spirit.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
--_Dylan_-- Lock
--_Dylan_--
StarStarStarStar
Name Dylan Age: 15 hair: black clothes: anything from punk to scene personality: random, outgoing, sweet gender: male status: single other: a fun-loving emo, likes to skate, plays guitar

I love you Rainy!

Another First Day (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for joining.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

Opinions on Lyrical

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

latest videos