Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about teens who are going back to high school after summer break and they all have changed their looks and they all start to talk about what they did on their summer break and the first high school dance is coming up and friendships will start again and break and relationships will start and break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Xiaoyu Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Looks: Reddish hair, gray-blue eyes, and has tan-ish skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Likes to sing and plays the guitar Edited by: Xx~CandyCane~xX on February 15 at 07:52 AM Edited by: Xx~CandyCane~xX on February 15 at 08:22 AM

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
.Smarty.Panted.Dork. Lock
.Smarty.Panted.Dork.
StarStarStarStar
Emberessa (Ember) 15 chick (: funny, sarcastic, clueless at times, lovable, loud, outgoing, confident midback length dark brown hair in a high side ponytail with a sideswept bang, tan-ish skin (italian), big brown eyes, slim, matured body, very pretty a white graphic tee with 'I'm not sarcastic, just honest.', black mini tuxedo shorts, knee height rainbow converse, multi colored bracelets, a yellow headband. an amazing singer, has a naturally cute, raspy voice, is a cheerleader (only cuz the gymnastics team was full).

Don't follow me, I'm lost, too. :P

If Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eyes and see how much Life likes lemons now.

We live in an age when pizza gets to your house before the police.

Ember (: ♥
Congrats, you're the rtard offspring of 5 mutant monkeys getting it on with a frog squirrel. :3 Isn't evolution a beautiful thing? xD

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for Joining.

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Anyone else??

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
xXxlady_lovexXx
xXxlady_lovexXx
StarStarStarStar
Name: Saidy (ppl call me Dee) Age: 15 Gender: girrll!! Personality: bubbly and flirty, very upfront and confident, very outspoken, but also very kidn and caring. ususally is surrounded by kind and loving people. is very rebelious Looks: choppy, short, bleach blond hair, deep green eyes, fair skin, matured body, short, thin-ish Wearing: cut-off jean shorts, thin, long, sot of loose, faded purple, v-neck t-shirt that says 'i hate you so much' and has little hearts all around it. low-top converse, knee-high white socks with black skulls, bright pink lipgloss, black and white, loose beany, wrist band,small hoop earings. Other: has 4 siblings, all moved out of the house.

Kiss me, on a rainy day
Love me, and we'll be okay
Hold me, so i'll know you're true.
Let's stay here forever, me and you.
Original Poem By Emma(:
xx❤ ♡ ღ ☆

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining.

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
xXxlady_lovexXx
xXxlady_lovexXx
StarStarStarStar
no problem!!

Kiss me, on a rainy day
Love me, and we'll be okay
Hold me, so i'll know you're true.
Let's stay here forever, me and you.
Original Poem By Emma(:
xx❤ ♡ ღ ☆

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Anyone Else????

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar

"Xx~CandyCane~xX" wrote:

Anyone Else????

Back To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Start???

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

latest videos