Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

at school

Posted By:
low25
low25
Star
i was at school and i was playin tag and i got hit in the knee it hurt alot and after school i was spinning with my friends and i fell and fauon out i sprande my ankle and in firt grade on the last day of school i got hit in the face i got beet up haha it reely happened Raspberry

at school

Posted By:
mei-ling97
mei-ling97
StarStarStarStar

"low25" wrote:

i was at school and i was playin tag and i got hit in the knee it hurt alot and after school i was spinning with my friends and i fell and fauon out i sprande my ankle and in firt grade on the last day of school i got hit in the face i got beet up haha it reely happened Raspberry

when they put school, they talk about Roleplays not about ur school. i noticed alot of ppl doing that and it really gets annoying. ur supposed to act.

when its raining, make a snowman; when its snowing, go splash in the puddles.
if you die, i will kill you; if you live, i will smell like a skunk and will get a kiddie meal at mcdonalds. so what are you waiting for? go drink some water! would you like some fries with that???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

They won't let me be free

Naruto

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos