Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

at school

Posted By:
low25
low25
Star
i was at school and i was playin tag and i got hit in the knee it hurt alot and after school i was spinning with my friends and i fell and fauon out i sprande my ankle and in firt grade on the last day of school i got hit in the face i got beet up haha it reely happened Raspberry

at school

Posted By:
mei-ling97
mei-ling97
StarStarStarStar

"low25" wrote:

i was at school and i was playin tag and i got hit in the knee it hurt alot and after school i was spinning with my friends and i fell and fauon out i sprande my ankle and in firt grade on the last day of school i got hit in the face i got beet up haha it reely happened Raspberry

when they put school, they talk about Roleplays not about ur school. i noticed alot of ppl doing that and it really gets annoying. ur supposed to act.

when its raining, make a snowman; when its snowing, go splash in the puddles.
if you die, i will kill you; if you live, i will smell like a skunk and will get a kiddie meal at mcdonalds. so what are you waiting for? go drink some water! would you like some fries with that???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

Possible Worldwide Giveaways

latest videos