Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is about eight cadets who are going to an military school for the first time and Colonel Cochran who he is the head of the school. When his two nieces Gwen and Emma who helps their uncle to train the new cadets since the two sisters where in military school a few years ago. What will happened to the new cadets? How will it go for Gwen and Emma to train them? Friendships will start and maybe some relationships will start and break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Personality (Optional) : Looks: Why are you sent to the military school?: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Gwen Cochran Age: 16 Personality (Optional) : Sweet, nice. kind, caring, friendly, and she can lose her temper very easyly Looks: Reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and tan-ish skin skin Why are you sent to the military school?: So that she can help her uncle with her sister Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Is Emma's sister and is the niece of Colonel Cochran

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma 16 funny smart caring and more Brown hair baby blue eyes helping her uncle and sister with the school gray pants white teeshirt with gray vest brown boots is Gwens sister and niece of colonel cochran

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining.

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Claire Age: 12 Personality (Optional) : Looks: Brown hair, hazel eyes, Why are you sent to the military school?: Graffitied on to many walls, broke to many windows etc. Wearing: Dirty jeans, black shirt, black hoodie, sneakers Other: I went to military school so why not join! Edited by: ivy0vvv on March 16 at 04:51 PM

Yeah the party dont stop til Mark walks out...

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for Joining.

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick 13 funny very athletically gifted strong cocky has hair like jbshair its brown amazing brown eyes amazing smile in great shape is there cuz i want to be a solder

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
why didnt my post get through?

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar

"ivy0vvv" wrote:

why didnt my post get through?

because of the MONSTER FILTER!

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Try making another form.

The Military School (RP)

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
what monster filter?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the profile pic above you

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos