Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is kind of like the movie, but only a little bit. It is about a cheer leading squad at a school, who has a hater. Her name is Skye. Skye also has a friend, also hates cheer leading, named Ivy. Soon, after about a month, Skye tries out for cheer leading. Then, Ivy does, too. But, Ivy doesn't make it. When Skye has to go to a cheer competition with the squad, Skye has learned not to like cheer leading, and/or cheer leaders. Ivy now likes it, and then they have the idea to switch places. Ivy goes on the trip as Skye, and Skye stays at school as Ivy. What will happen when Ivy is worse than Skye at cheer leading? Will they find out? You decide. Make your own forms, and don't put the usual, like team, uniforms, etc. Just name, age, and stuff like that. Please join!! ------------------- Name: Skye Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Blond hair with sky blue streaks, and bright blue eyes, that she wears contacts over. Personality: You'll see. Other: Skateboards, good cheer leader but doesn't know it, does gymnastics, etc. Name: Ivy Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Black hair with green streaks, and emerald green eyes Personality: You'll see. Other: Skateboards, does gymnastics, etc.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpahh carz!! =D

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aquamarine Age: 16 Looks: Blond hair with blue streaks (Ocean-ish/deep blue) with ice blue eyes Personality: Skater, quiet, shy, etc. Other: Skateboards and does gymnastics

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassie Keller Age: 16 Gender: female Looks: long blond straight hair with a pink streak in the left side, icy blue eyes, well tanned, skinny, and 5' 6" Personality: nice, sweet (sometimes), trouble maker Other: head cheerleader, does gymnastics, and loves to be cheering non stop

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Mods -_-

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Summarize it.

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Please join!

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
qyeendom_990675 Lock
qyeendom_990675
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sapphire Age: 14 Looks: Dark brown hair, blue eyes. Other: Loves cheerleading Big Grin

I LIKE ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to start? You can be Co-captain, if you want. My sister wants to be captain! xD

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Newbie :P

What's ur favorite sport?

latest videos