Back left
Back right

Middle School Romance♥

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Middle School Is When Girls And Guys Start Dating. This Roll Play Is ABout The Pros And Cons Of Being In A Relationship. ✔=Character taken -Characters-Girls-Closed- {Me-Rachel-The Great Advice Giver} ✔Maci:The Concided Cheerleader Who Plays With Guys Hearts.Marks GirlFriend✔ ✔Lory:The Smart Girl Who Has Never Had A Boyfriend✔ ✔Vivi:The Pretty Girl Who Sees Herself As Ugly.✔ ✔Nancy: The All Around Goodie 2 Shoes Who Wont Let Go Of Her Ex-Boyfriend✔ ✔Harmony/Harp:Not The Prettyest Girl Around But An Alaroung Nice Girl✔ Characters-Guys-Open- ✔Mark:The Concided Jock Who Dates The Popular Girlsl;Macis Boyfreind✔ ✔Cooner:The Sensitive, Cute Nerd;Has A Crush On Vivi✔ ✔Brandon:The Quiet Guy;Has A Crush On Lory✔ ✔Nathan:The All Around Good Guy Has A Crush On Rachel✔ ✔Sam:The Pretty Boy But Dosnt See Himself As That✔ Want A Part? Add Me And Tell Me Ur Character(:

Love?
It's just something that kills you slowly.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Maci smile

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Lol(:

Love?

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Vivi

All my nicknames:
Dariyfairy19
Fred_Figglehorn_Dance
Icecream_Dance
Penguin_hates_Homework
Panda_loves_Acting
Turtle_eats_cookiedough_icecream
天使的歌 (angel's song)
Moomoo and the kukukachoos
Moomy
higglepiggle
moomoochoccyshake
MobbyDobby

This charity is for people who don't know what a RP is ):

Together,we can find a cure (:

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sam

Hey MelanieMelodius and Melaniemeekak is here
Nickname was from hugebear
I like your beard!- Ke$ha
i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻
This charity is for people who don't know what rping is

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
can we start?

Hey MelanieMelodius and Melaniemeekak is here
Nickname was from hugebear
I like your beard!- Ke$ha
i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻
This charity is for people who don't know what rping is

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I Thk We Shud Wait Till All The Parts Are Taken

Love?

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Can i make my own,PLEASE!i really dont wanna be the goody-2 shoes)

The shipping is strong with this one.

I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Lol Yepp ShureBig Grin Just Tell Me 1.The Name 2.Their Personality 3.If They Are Single Or Taken

Love?

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(Bump)

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity