Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'm not going to post on High-School 4 Mythical Creatures. They are already at a hotel.] "Go give it to her." Ale urged. "Nah, so won't even notice me." Juan said, disappointed. "Go!" Ale said and pushed Juan towards Ivy. Juan walked over to her and said. "Hey, you,.... drop this?" Ivy turned surprised that it happened so quickly. Her smiled faded when she saw Juan with it. "Um, thanks, Juan." Ivy replied. "Hey, Juan, do you have a date tonight?" Livy asked. "No. Why?" Juan replied. "Oh, well. I thought we all 6 of us go celebrate our arrival here at one of them bars? And I wanted to see if you'd go with Ivy?" Juan heart started to beat faster than usual. "Yeah, um okay?" Ivy turned to Livy with a scowl on her face. "Liv, you knew I was going to ask Erin's brother! Ugh!" Livy ignored her and turned to Juan. "Okay, then meet us here in about an hour or so. Thanks!" She grabbed Ivy and there bags and ran to one of the rooms.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[ok] Erin went to her Room with Ale and put her stuff down Drake went to his room with Jaun and got ready

hey greek myth lover right here

call me Erin everyone that rp's does

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
As they sat their things down Ivy still had the frown on her face. "Hey, cheer up! Come on, you got to look awesome for him.!" Livy said, digging through one of the suit cases. Ale sat down on one of the beds and glanced around, as if deciding where to locate his favorite band's posters. "Do you have a crush on one of the Goth Twins?" Juan asked Drake, digging through his suit case for the perfect shirt.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake admitted"yah Livy"and got ready for the bar Erin walked over to Ale and said"hello Ale"

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
"You better go and get ready and style your hair in bathroom, before I take it and take a long time." Ale said , by a way of greeting. "Same here, except that I'm into Ivy. Pretty, yet Deadly. You be careful with Livy. She still loves Ale since 3rd grade when he first dated Ivy. I was in Canada with my mom by then. Anyway Livy is jealous of Ivy. She chooses the ugliest clothes for her, but Ivy still looks beautiful in them! Ale isn't going with Ivy anymore so that means it's my turn to chase the LOOT! But I warn you, Drake, tonight Livy is going to try anything to get Ale. You'd do something about it." Juan said. "Here it is my PANDA shirt. Time to transform! I call bathroom!" Juan ran to the bathroom and locked it, leaving Drake with his suit case. Livy gave Ivy a black shirt and skirt and jammed her into the bathroom to change.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin got her hair done and clothes on in the bathroom and walked right out of the bathroom Drake said"ok"and got ready with a blue tux orange shoes and black pants then wait for Jaun to be done in the bathroom so he could do his hair [Erin has a orange Floral dress on and pink shoes with a blue purse]

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'll post a pick on how Ivy and Livy look.] Ale walked into the bathroom and came out. He is wearing a black shirt with gray skinny jeans, black converse, black hat. "You ready?" Ale asked Erin. Juan came out wearing a black shirt with a Panda saying: "You think I'm cute!" and dark blue skinny jeans, black converse, black hat. Ivy came out and Livy went in the bathroom to change.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[ok and Can you please post on Highschool4Mythical creatures] Erin said"yah Ale I am ready"and looked at her dress Drake looked at Jaun and gasped

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry for answering late....] "Okay then let's go meet them in the lobby." Ale said and opened the door for her. "Drake, why'd you gasp?" Juan asked in confusion. Once Livy came out she did Ivy's and her hair. "Ivy you look like a little girl!" Livy said. Ivy Party Dress(Ivy) "And you look like you are going to a funeral!" Ivy said laughing. (Livy)

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[it is ok] Drake said"wow Ivy is going to notice that" Erin walked out to the Lobby

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

latest videos