Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar

"5KULLY" wrote:

"Don't care go dance with some else!" Livy said standing up. She looked at him then walked away to her right. Ale took Erin's hand and led her to the floor. A slow-type-of-dance was playing. Ale saw Ivy with Juan and felt greatly for his brother. He turned his head to Erin. Juan felt like he was global warming with Ivy. Juan looked into her eyes as he twirled her around. Ivy felt something warm in her, something she never felt before. She saw stars around them both. Suddenly she felt the urge of wanting more of Juan than just dancing with him. She felt like kissing him. He pulled her to him, too closely, feeling a sensation of leaving him there like in Cinderella's story.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin started to dance with Ale. Drake walked away.

hey greek myth lover right here

call me Erin everyone that rp's does

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Livy saw Drake leave, she went back to the bar. " So how's it been going?" Ale asked, his eyes gleaming strangely. Ivy pushed him away a couple of inches. "Hey, I'm getting tired and I have to look for a job tomorrow. It was fun dancing and chatting with you, Juan. Bye." Ivy said, and kissed his cheek. Then she left him there. Juan made a grad for her arm but missed and caught her skull necklace that had fallen off her neck. Juan went searching everywhere for her. He accidentally but into Ale and Erin but didn't bother to say 'Hi.' and went on searching. Ivy ran as fast as she could. She looked back to see if Juan was right behind her, then SMASH! Ivy fell to the ground, she looked at the figure standing above her. Drake.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake made a point to Jaun and waited for him to come over. Erin said"Good" (When is Great28 going to post her forms?)

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ale nodded. Ivy saw Juan coming over to them. She stood up quickly and pushed Drake into Juan's way. She kept running. I have to get away! Fast! Ivy thought, running towards the exit. Juan stopped before he could smashed into Drake. "Hey, man, you okay? What's wrong with Ivy? I just came to give her necklace back." Juan said, sounding disappointed.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin asked"So what up with you?" Drake said"I do not know it is like she loves both of us and yeah I am fine."

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mayjenn" wrote:

Erin asked"So what up with you?" Drake said"I do not know it is like she loves both of us and yeah I am fine."

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ale said: "Oh, me. Nothing so have you decided which bed you want? The top or bottom?" Juan looked at Drake confused. "What do you mean by her loving us both? So where's Livy?" said Juan trying to change the subject. Livy looked around the bar, trying to keep herself hidden. Ivy ran out the exit. Once out in the cool air, she fell to the ground crying and rubbing her neck. [sorry if I'm taking long, computer in slow mode today. Frown]

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Top."Erin said. Drake said"I do not know and I think Ivy likes me and you at the same time."

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ale: "Okay, so I guess it's time to go to sleep?" Juan: "What? I think you're confused because you like her, you like her!!" Livy: "I have to get back to Ivy. Maybe I should call her?" Ivy wiped her tears away. 'Maybe I shouldn't be crying alone out here.', Ivy thought to herself.

Mexican

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Lion or Tiger?

how do i delete a private message thread?

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Not able to upload gif

My Beautiful Introduction

Introducing Me!

latest videos