Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
Mely_in_da_house
Mely_in_da_house
StarStarStarStarStar
Just children in middle school who like each other. Name Age Looks Likes who Other Ariel 12 Likes _____ (your character) Plays music. She also likes to write her own music. Jason 12 Likes _____ (your character) PLays sports and music. Likes to sing songs to girls he likes.

If you really love me
You would care
If you really love me
You wouldn't leave me by myself
If you really cared about what I think
You would always love me

sairento haku & 梅拉妮的神秘魔術 Melanie's Mystical Magic by Makiee and SkippingStones
Horrorbrood The Evil for BehindTheseHazelEyes.

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hayley Age: 12 Looks: Hayley 1 Likes: Jason Likes to: Paint. She's a good artist. Name: Zack Age: 12 Looks: Male Rp character Likes: Ariel Likes to: Skateboard and have fun.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join please)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariel woke up from her stupid alarm clock.She tried to turn it off but the button was stuck. Jason banged on the wall. "Turn it off, Ariel!"

Hey MelanieMelodius and Melaniemeekak is here
Nickname was from hugebear
I like your beard!- Ke$ha
i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻
This charity is for people who don't know what rping is

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar

"Melanie8900" wrote:

Ariel woke up from her stupid alarm clock.She tried to turn it off but the button was stuck. Jason banged on the wall. "Turn it off, Ariel!"

i thought everything was goin well it's not my fault that we didn't get anywhere i geuss this is how it's suppose to be so good luck with your life
Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley woke up and got ready for school. She looked at her poetry book and stuffed it in her schoolbag as well. Zack woke up and got ready.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariel got ready for school, she packed her bag. Jason got ready for school and waitted for Ariel. "Come on we have to walk with Haley and Zack."

Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley was standing outside her house, waiting for Zack. She had her iPod in her ears. She looked at the house next to hers, which was Ariel and Jason's and sighed. Zack walked outside. "Good morning sister." he said.

. . .

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
Melanie8900
Melanie8900
StarStarStarStarStar
Avriel walked outsi de with her phone in her hand. Jason walked outside next to her. "Hey guys sorrywere late again." He said. They were always late for everything. (g2g its 1 30 here in la)

Don't Cry
It's Okay
Have a cookie!
☻☻☻☻☻☻

Child Love[Private RP]

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
[Okay, bye.] Hayley looked at Jason shyly for a second, then smiled back at herself. "Let's go. We don't wanna be late again!" Zack announced.

. . .

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos