Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris, not looking down, wrote another note and passed it over to Gabriella. Nonsense. These mooks just don't understand good looks. Or good fashion.

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta woke up late "Damn!" She mumbled. She jumped out of bed "DYLAN why didnt you wake me you idiot." She shouted to her twenty five year old uncle. "Thought you would want a lie in! Thought you hated being at school!" Her uncle shouted being really nice and she knew why. Atlanta got ready and grabbed her jacket and I-pod. As she walked past her uncle on the way out she growled "Anything is better than being here with that tart!" She growled snarling her uncles girlfriend. Atlanta skateboarded to school getting her books from her locker. She walked to class. She walked into Algebra 2 silently sitting down in an empty ignoring everything and everyone. She stuck her head phones in leaning back.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie hummed along to her headphones, walking into Algebra 2 and sitting at the window desk at the back. She stuck her earphones on her head and leant back, smirking.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist stood in front of the door of Algebra 2.He punched the door and it broke in half.Two dudes ran in his direction but he just used his right hand to knock one out and his left to knock the other one out.He sat down at the back of the class.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, I hope I am accepted. Name: Libby Duval Gender: Female Age: 16 [is that right...] Appearance: [a moment] Personality: She is snobby and rude, easily making kids bust into tears. She rules the school, and the teachers don't care what she does. she is manipulative and cruel, but is a loyal girlfriend/friend. She would probably die if Hr boyfriend cheated on her. Stereotype:Prep  History: Her parents are quiet wealthy and pay for somethings in the school. Mainly the reason teaches don't care what she does. She has been in this school since freshmen year, and has ruled her year since then. Most of the kids are terrified of her, because if you upset her she will ruin your life. Example post: I walked down the hall, my heels clicking against the ground. I opened my locker and took out my books and cellphone. Walking toward class I texted my boyfriend Hey babe, what class have you got. Mine is math, ugh! Then I slipped my phone in my pocket and walked into class, I kicked a girl of the desk and sat there. Thenthe teacher started talking"Dumb math"I muttered. I'm not the best with example posts...

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist stared at the snob that came in and he knew they were gonna be enemies.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Libby is accepted.)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
[yay! How do i come in?]

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris shook his head, grinning. It seemed that he an Gabby weren't the only misfits in this outfit! Breaking down the door...he had to remember that. Of course, they were still outnumbered... He passed another note to Gabriella. Check it out! Looks like we aren't the only rulebreakers here. Talk about lucky.

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Just join in when you feel like. Annoyedgt; I also guess that if you're the school's supreme overlord, you can have un-named Girl Posse show up as well, if you want. They're your mooks, after all.~)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos