Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris grinned and bowed, even though at the moment Gabriella and Pixie were the only ones applauding his efforts. The aged Algebra teacher, red in the face, finally managed to choke out a response. "Young man, get back to your seat! You'll be cleaning this up after school!" Kris tapped his chin, pretending to think about this. "How about...no." He jumped on the desk, knocked over half the stuff, jumped back off and flipped the desk over. Grinning, he ran out, hopping over the splintered remains of the door. The teacher, looking even angrier, turned to the class. "You-stay-DON'T MOVE!" He snapped, before going after the runaway student.

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie started clapping slowly. "That was amazing." She smirked, walking up to the blackboard and looking closely at it.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Gabby laughed. She shoved her notebook into her bag, grabbed it and took her Sharpie and wrote QUESTION AUTHORITY on the newly painted board, and ran out after Kris laughing. She caught up with the teacher, tripped him, and continued after Kris.

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie shrugged, and grabbed her bag, walking outside, kicking the remains of the door down as she walked to her locker.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist chuckled."I think I'm gonna like this school" he said then stood up and threw his chair at the chock board cracking it."See ya teach" he said then walked off.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Libby was shocked, but as the teacher ahd gone she took the opurtunity to talk."Ok, class if you support those kids who just left. Go, be with the losers. If you want to survive this year I would reccemd stay."She paused and waite dto see what tthey would do.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris paused his wild run down the hallway to let Gabby catch up, before he continued running with her. "This is gonna be an interesting year, for sure!" He grinned over at Gabriella. He glanced back, and pulled Gabby into a side hallway, peeking out. "I think he's giving up. He's going the other direction...and he's passing the class. Which is towards...the office?" Kris said slowly, trying to remember the school's layout. He froze, before facepalming. "Oh..." He said something in Icelandic that probably wasn't very nice.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could I be an outcast?)

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Sure, feel free to be whatever. The limit is your imagination and, possibly, the laws of physics.)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(ty and yall can pick on me if ya want smile )

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

how much time it takes you to get ready

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

latest videos