Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I invited sweatbee You should be 11 0r 12 to be a first year...so i think you shoudl make sure no one akes themselves 16 or something

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.

Posted By:
smoosh45
smoosh45
StarStarStarStar
i want to join

alaska
banner-.FEEL THE PAIN FOREVER
by.Foreverr'Young-.She is Lea,
Oh gee,
She's pretty like a sea,
Makes us tilt 180 degree,
And an oscar Nominee,
X3

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vittoria Verrain Age:12 Looks: Tall, slender, tanned skin. Her hair is thick, dark brown (almost black) and goes down to her waist. Her eyes are wide and almond shaped, and are a beautiful shade of soft brown with gold flecks in them. Her lips are small and full, and she has freckles. Personality: Cheeky, outgoing, and very smart, though she's lazy. She loves Quidditch, and hopes to be a Beater. She's fantastic at Potions and Defence, and wants to be an Auror. Sometimes she can be rude, but she loves her friends. Brief Bio: She's a Pure Blood Wizard, though she kind of wishes she wasn't as her family have high expectations of her, as her sisters were so fantastic already. She detests the Slytherins, and kind of looks down on Hufflepuffs, since she thinks they're nothing special. She used to live in Spain, but had to move when she accidentally set free a Dementor. Pets: A cat that kind of has a leopard pattern, and bright blue eyes, called Chess. Wand: 12.5", Oak, Unicorn hair House: Ravenclaw Name: Nate Morwen Age:12 Looks: Tall, thin, has light brown curly hair, olive green eyes with brown flecks, pale skin, but has a very expressive face. Personality: Friendly, though he's a bit reserved at times. Very smart, and brave. Brief Bio:Is Australian, moved to Britain, and is a half-blood. He's orphaned, though, and stays at Hogwarts the whole year. Pets: Black Owl with amber eyes, Night. Wand: 11", Willow, Phoenix feather. House: Gryffindor.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
You may join, but you don't need to ask.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
'Kay. When do we start?

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start. Lily: I couldn't believe I was going to Hogwarts. I had a little trouble finding platform nine and three quarters, but my mum and dad helped me out. I hopped onto the train and saw loads of people filing in, I hoped some of them would become my friends! A lady came round and I had a chocolate frog of the trolley. Inside there was a card that read: Harry Potter. I decided I would start to collect chocolate frog cards.

Posted By:
smoosh45
smoosh45
StarStarStarStar
Name: lea jane Age: 14 Looks: slim pale skin her  hair is tied up to the back of her head her eyes are bright blue her hair colour is dark purple her lips are bright red which stands out with the pale skin personality: shy, advetoures, loving but don't get on her wrong side she is a master at spells and isn't that energetic Breif bio: ? Pets: Black bat called liy Wand: from the inner most core of a dieing willow tree, 12.6" (lol) and the ashes of a dragon

alaska
banner-.FEEL THE PAIN FOREVER
by.Foreverr'Young-.She is Lea,
Oh gee,
She's pretty like a sea,
Makes us tilt 180 degree,
And an oscar Nominee,
X3

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Vittoria- I ran onto the train, just making it with Chess close at my heels. I walked into a compartment, there was a girl there. She looked about my age, and she was holding a Harry Potter chocolate frog card. "Hey." I grinned at her, sliding into the seat opposite hers. "I'm Vittoria."

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I stepped through the platform wall. My Mother sighed"oh how i remember this place"My father half smiled"i do to, not as well as you though my dear"he said in his think french accent. I kissed there cheeks"Goodbye Mama, papa. i will see you at Christmas"i said, my accent french to, but not as strong since Mama was English. I hope donto the trai and pulle dmy trunk and Mufasas case along the train.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos