Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Matrem Malfoy (Terra) Age: 13 Appearance: Slytherin Girl but younger, much longer and slightly lighter hair, deep purple eyes and Dark dark purple(Almost black) tattoos of thistles down the outside of her legs and each forearm. Personality: Umm...she's kinda the nice bad guy...but who cares. Brief Bio: She is a Pureblood wizard, and proud of it. Her mother Matrem Terra was a Ravenclaw at school and her father Scorpius Malfoy a Slytherin. She was raised to hate Gryffindors, and judging her personality woud have anyway. She lived in france and was going to attend Beuxbutons but her mother moved the family back to England.  Pets: A male cat, Mufasa. (Profile Pic) Wand: 11.5" Willlow, Dragon heart-string(Swedish Short Snout).  House: Slytherin (Previously Ravenclaw) Relationship: With Nate(A Gryfindor)   Other: Part of her soul is the reincarnation of the ancient Prophetess Vates so she is a seer. First year at Hogwarts: Her parents signed her up under her mothers surname so she wouldn't be ridiculed because of her family past. She was sorted into Ravenclaw and became best friends with Lily, meenwhile secretly passing information to her Great Aunt Bellatrix, who was brought back from the dead. Carduus was unaware why her Aunt asked for this information but was very happy and content thinking her Aunt merely cared to know more about her life. It turned out her Aunt was bent on becoming the worlds ruler, the new Voldemort, and was targeting Lily. When she tricked Lily into the great hall Carduus followed and was forced to choose family or friend. She was panicked and chose her Aunt because she was scared of what would happen if she chose Lily. The attack was avoided but Lily came to hate Carduus and everybody discovered she was a Malfoy. She was resorted and sent to Slytherin because Bellatrix had charmed the hat so she was  in Ravenclaw. During Bellatrix's huge attack on the castle, Carduus was mistrusted and locked away because they suspected she would side with Bellatrix. The sleeping part of her soul was awakened and she began to have several sudden visions and was put through agaony and torture, during this her tattoos appeared and Afterward Lily refused to help her, informing the staff of the enmity between the girls. Later on one of Bellatrix followers  attacked the castle and to prove her loyalty to Hogwarts Carduus ended up  being killed in her attempt to save the other students. She was murdered in a lonely hall and it took a long time for people to notice her gone let alone find her. Aftef her death she tried to enter the gates to the after world but was unable to. She was stuck in this limbo for a long time, simply wandering the school unseen, not even by the ghosts but seeing fleeting figures very often. Lily tried to revive her with the Resurrection Stone, but was unable to either. Carduus soon realised the fleeting figures were the shattering of her soul and managed to make her self whole again and came back when Lily tried the Stone again. After this she spent much of her time with Madam Dever, the Divination teacher at the time. Much later Carduus's had a vision that she sketched on a scrap of paper, it was a scene with a demonic figure holding a veiled woman. A short time after Matrem went missing and Scorpius was a wanted criminal for trying to steal the hallows from Lily. He tried to steal them as they were the ransom for his wife but Lily refused to believe this when Carduus told her and the enmity grew stronger between them. A while later a Demon tried to take over the world, using Hogwarts as his starting place and was intending to sacrifice Matrem but some hood demons stopped this from happening. After that the school settled down though some personal fights sprung up a lot. At the end of the year Carduus asked Lily if they could forget their fighting and then had a vision declaring Lily the chosen one. That took FOREVER to write

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Jonathan Stimson Age: 13 Appearance:  but younger, with warm chocolate brown eyes, and no guns and stuff Personality: Very kind, calm and laid-back. Brief Bio: He has a muggle mother Melissa and a wizard Father Jonathan. His father was muggle born and lives a regular muggle life as a Lawyer and Melissa is a teacher. He has lived in Runcorn(MY HOME TOWN) a town just outside of liverpool his entire life with his parents and younger sister Cassia. Pets: A powder blue Pygmypuff, Poof.(Female) Wand: 13 inch Oak, Unicorn hair core(Mare, just out of foalhood) House: Gryfindor Relationship: None First Year at Hogwarts: He came in midway through the year because he was originally being home schooled by his father. He became close friends with Nate who he shared a dorm with and ended up in a relaionship with Lily, though previously crushing on Erin which ended because he fell for Lily. Bella found James diary and showed Lily his entries about Erin and The relationship had a very nasty end. Though James still has feelings for Lily he is to angry to acknowledge them. He wasn't very involved with what happened this first year

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassia Melissa Stimson  Age: 11 Appearance: Hogwarts but younger, her eyes are a piercing amber and the owl is the family owl Peetry Personality: Quiet, shy when you first meet her but very open with people she trusts Brief Bio: She has a muggle mother Melissa and a wizard Father Jonathan. Her father was muggle born and lives a regular muggle life as a Lawyer and Melissa is a teacher. She has lived in Runcorn(MY HOME TOWN) a town just outside of liverpool his entire life with his parents and older brother James. Pets: A small grey cat with white socks, tail tip and muzzle. Murphy Wand: 12.3 inch Silver beech, Veela hair core. House: Gryfindor  Relationship: None

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Madam Isabelle Dever Age: 29 Appearance: Portrait  her eyes are a meadowy green Personality: I dunno....Nice teacher? Brief Bio: She is a pureblood wizard and lived in Hogsmede ever since she little because her parents own one of the shops. It was passed on to her older sister but she still lives there when shes not working at the school. Pets: An eagle owl Star (Female) Wand: 11 inch fern, Phoenix feather core. Teaching Position: The matron of the hospital wing and Head of the Divination teachers.(She can't teach it because she's the matron, but shes to important in that area so the headmaster let her stay apart) Relationship: None, to busy with work to date Other: She was a Ravenclaw when she went to school Her first year teaching at Hogwarts: Nothing much, Read Carduus's first year to know about hers...Though the ministry has made her set up meetings to study love as it ages

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin said"geez this training is very tense."

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join guys?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG it's shifa! I haven't seen you in AGES I hope you can join,need to wait for Mia's approval of coarse...BUT We've just moved to the second year, but we have charrie sibling sstarting their first.If you want to know what happened in the last 'year' look at my new forms...that kinda take up the entire page

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
saetia_1940796 Lock
saetia_1940796
StarStarStar
hi my name is luca can i join pls

hi

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

OMG it's shifa! I haven't seen you in AGES I hope you can join,need to wait for Mia's approval of coarse...BUT We've just moved to the second year, but we have charrie sibling sstarting their first.If you want to know what happened in the last 'year' look at my new forms...that kinda take up the entire page
Thank you so much Gupi.I have missed RPing like SO VERY MUCH.Hopefully,Mia'll approve.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Shifaaaa. ♥ You can join. Just read what Gupi put about her character, that practically explains the whole year. :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos