Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Vittoria." I introduce myself to them, standing up. "And you are?" (Noah) The only not full compartment I find on the train has a bunch of girls on it. I shrug, and sit down in a corner, Night on my shoulder.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
smoosh45
smoosh45
StarStarStarStar
"awsome my first year is about to begin" i said exitedly

alaska
banner-.FEEL THE PAIN FOREVER
by.Foreverr'Young-.She is Lea,
Oh gee,
She's pretty like a sea,
Makes us tilt 180 degree,
And an oscar Nominee,
X3

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar

"sweetbee123" wrote:

Misty~ I stepped in smiling and sat next to Victtoria. "Uh, I'm Misty, this is my first year to."
"Nice." I grin at Misty. "Can't wait to see what house I'll be in." I say, pulling my suitcase down. "Let's go, we're here." I get down from the train with my luggage, looking round. Hogwarts is huge.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smioed shyly at a boy who came in. I clutched Mufasa's cage tightly.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
The train whistle blew amd we all had to get out. There were boats going across the lake to the castle. I got into one with Vittoria, Misty and Lea. The others went in different boats.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumpe dout, dumpingmy trunk with the rest of them. I put Mufasa's cage down"It's ok sweet. i'll see you later"I kissed hsi nose and headed toward a man calling First years.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can't wait to get sorted into our houses!" I said excitedly as we started getting off the boats and going into the castle.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Misty~  I nodded. "My brother was in Ravenclaw." She said thoughtfully. "But I'm not nearly as smart as him.." 

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Vittoria- "My sisters were all in Slytherin." I roll my eyes. "But I hope I'm in Ravenclaw, I think I could make it!" I say excitedly. Nate- I look at the girl who smiled at me, I go over to her. "Share a boat with me?" I ask her.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
We all went in and sat in this big hall with hundreds of people in it. Sorting time! "Lily Alice Swan!" came a teachers voice. I put this hat on and I could hear it thinking. "Better be.... RAVENCLAW! it cried. All the people from the Ravenclaw table cheered and I went to sit with them

play online games

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Names From A-Z

The Great News Forum!

The Great News Forum!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

i tried to attempt....

Sad story

Names From A-Z

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015