Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Open)

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Vittoria." I introduce myself to them, standing up. "And you are?" (Noah) The only not full compartment I find on the train has a bunch of girls on it. I shrug, and sit down in a corner, Night on my shoulder.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
smoosh45
smoosh45
StarStarStarStar
"awsome my first year is about to begin" i said exitedly

alaska
banner-.FEEL THE PAIN FOREVER
by.Foreverr'Young-.She is Lea,
Oh gee,
She's pretty like a sea,
Makes us tilt 180 degree,
And an oscar Nominee,
X3

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar

"sweetbee123" wrote:

Misty~ I stepped in smiling and sat next to Victtoria. "Uh, I'm Misty, this is my first year to."
"Nice." I grin at Misty. "Can't wait to see what house I'll be in." I say, pulling my suitcase down. "Let's go, we're here." I get down from the train with my luggage, looking round. Hogwarts is huge.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smioed shyly at a boy who came in. I clutched Mufasa's cage tightly.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
The train whistle blew amd we all had to get out. There were boats going across the lake to the castle. I got into one with Vittoria, Misty and Lea. The others went in different boats.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumpe dout, dumpingmy trunk with the rest of them. I put Mufasa's cage down"It's ok sweet. i'll see you later"I kissed hsi nose and headed toward a man calling First years.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can't wait to get sorted into our houses!" I said excitedly as we started getting off the boats and going into the castle.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Misty~  I nodded. "My brother was in Ravenclaw." She said thoughtfully. "But I'm not nearly as smart as him.." 

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Vittoria- "My sisters were all in Slytherin." I roll my eyes. "But I hope I'm in Ravenclaw, I think I could make it!" I say excitedly. Nate- I look at the girl who smiled at me, I go over to her. "Share a boat with me?" I ask her.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
We all went in and sat in this big hall with hundreds of people in it. Sorting time! "Lily Alice Swan!" came a teachers voice. I put this hat on and I could hear it thinking. "Better be.... RAVENCLAW! it cried. All the people from the Ravenclaw table cheered and I went to sit with them

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Words that start with "L"