Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ada-nii and Misa-chan's Roleplay of Epicness

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Should we just make our own forms?

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
If you wanna. smile :

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Oshkay then Name: Naori Sakei Age: 16 Looks: Random The one on the right Other: --- Is that alright? Sorry, I've been a bit lazy on my forms lately =3

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ezio Auditore Age: 17 Looks:  [I'll post the picture in a second. Grin] Other: ---  Are you kidding me? xD I've had NO forms lately. :P

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
xDD I'll start off; Naori walked down the sidewalk, wearing her favorite red and black outfit. "I have to find that one book to turn in, then I have to turn in that other book to the library after school, I gotta find that stash of sake I hid on the roof and take it to Hidan, then I'd better find some way to get some money to give to Kakuzu before he murders me..." the brunette continued muttering the things she had to do, glad she had found her older brothers hidden energy drinks; otherwise the girl would still have been in bed. All of a sudden, the girl began to sneeze, brown ears beginning to come up unconsciously as she did so. All of a sudden a little girl and what was most likely her mother walked by, the little blonde giggling and pointing to the cat ears which were now standing straight up. For a second, Naori just stared at the little girl in confusion; then she realized what was wrong and began to mutter profanities, flattening her ears and blindly re arranging her hair to cover up the appendages. 'At least she didn't see he tail, that would have a harder explaination' she thought wide awake now with the short lived panic.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I yawned quietly as I sat down slowly in homeroom, covering my mouth and resting my head on my little desk, my ears and eyes perking up just a little when I heard the door slid open, either it was the teacher or some other student, whatever... I almost felt my eyes light up when I spotted Naori. I smiled a little and looked over to her as she sat down. "Morning..." I whispered, quietly as the teacher started her morning speech.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori smiled happily, glancing at the other before looking down,"G'morning" the brunette mummered before taking out a black pen from her backpack and beginning to draw little designs on her hand, ending up making them a lot larger as she heard the teacher ramble on and on about something which Naori, obviously, didn't care for. The girl's eyes would go from her artwork to glance at Ezio, then quickly dart to the clock, then back to her hand every few minutes or so, the girl constantly nibbling on her bottom lip in inpatients, which she found herself doing very often.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[I sorry, Misa-Chan... It's 4:30 here in Georgia... I'm sleepy. ;( Goodnight. I'll post in the morning, OK? :3)

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
(It ish good ^^ G'night Ada-nii~)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared over at Naori and smiled just lightly as I stood up, walking out of the class, and looking behind me as all of the students behind me started to pile out. I noticed her and I smiled just a little. "How are ya?" I asked, softly.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Related Game!

latest videos