Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
allyhunnie
allyhunnie
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel sighed she didn't get a text on whatb she was.

Jasmine(olivia rocks) + Serenity(me)+ Zack/Jake(Vahid)= bffs forever+ever

I love Taylor swift

Loved you once love you still always have always will(:

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Renee woke up in the hospital, bandages all over her, red with blood. Her enemies who had crushed her were in a corner, smirking at her and giving the doctors dirty looks.

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(sorry I've not been on in a while, but u guys can go on without me! smile ) Renee sighed. She saw a paper with her name on it, stating that she'd have to be in the hospital for the rest of the school year and take classes on her laptop. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! "Oh no, no no no not the rest of the year!!!!" she screamed. Suddenly her head hurt like fury. Ok guys, freaking out here, Saila texted to the rest of the group, I have to stay in the ER for the rest of the year, (ER is Emergency Room! Frown ) I hate to say this but, I will give my part to someone. You guys recruit people who u think will be good for my part.

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(You guys can go on without me!) Renee asked the doctor if she could go out of the ER. "No, not without a wheelchair." said the doctor. "Send me out with a wheelchair! SEND ME OUT WITH A WHEEL #####!!!! ######!!" "Wow. Never saw someone with that much enthusiasm for a wheelchair. I guess I could..." "YAY!!!" She texted: See u in a few minutes! Renee is BACK!! Big Grin Just gotta get measured for a wheelchair... uh yay? Frustrated  -R P.S.: Sierra, ur in charge right now.  Sierra replied: Now? But I'm in the nurses office! Same injury. Oh wait, I didn't tell u yet. My leg got snapped in 3 places in both the tibia and fibula. Same rebels, 2. Have Josh be in charge, kay? -Sierra "Renee, time to be measured. You will be back after you wheel chair is here. What color?" Renee thought about her character. " Orange." "Orange is unavailable. We have brown and rainbow, which switches colors with a remote. "RAINBOW!" Okay, I need 12 dollars." "Here." "Okay, now you will need to be measured." After Measuring: "You will need a small." Here, have this one." said a boy in a doctor's costume, and Renee recognized his voice. "Josh! Oh my gosh!" "Hey! Are you regulated?" said a doctor, pulling out a knife.

(Part two, coming up soon.)

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry! Bathroom break.... Frustrated) "Hey! Are you regulated?" a doctor said, pulling out a knife. "Uh....." mumbled Josh. "He is not." Said a third doctor. "Then get out!" "No! I love her!" yelled Josh. The doctor with a knife tackled Josh. "NO!! He would never hurt me! He's my boyfriend! I LOVE him!!" yelled Renee. Renee got a text: Hey! Josh is gone! What should I do? I'm out. -Sierra Renee replied: Get Leora and come to the ER quick!! Josh is getting hurt and I need backup! I'm in a wheelchair, so I'm useless.... -R

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ludivine Noemie Edouard

Looks: 

- - - -

Name: Kennedy Alexander Masters

Looks:

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Leona and Sierra ran to the ER, saved Josh and ran out to the lobby. Since Josh's leg was badly cut, Sierra carried him, and Leona pushed Renee. They got out to Josh's car and Renee and Josh piled in. They folded her wheelchair and put it in the back seat. Leona and Sierra got to Sierra's car.

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

Name: Ludivine Noemie Edouard

Looks: 

- - - -

Name: Kennedy Alexander Masters

Looks:

Okay! Are you caught up?

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((Not really. xD The only thing I saw that is someone is rushing to the ER?))

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
((OH!! Yeah! So Josh (((My main character's BF))) gets attacked by doctors because they believe he will hurt Renee ((((ME!!!)))) So my other characters have to save him because she is kinda useless... Oh, and you need to make three characters besides your main one because Renee needed more people!! My four characters are Leora, Renee, Josh, and Sierra. Anything else, just comment me. You know who I am.....))

Hey I'm A Thing

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos