Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexian Academy is simply a school for all, no matter what species. The students learn about both magic and things like math and human history. It's one of the oldest magic schools in the country. Will you get there? Rules: -ask to join. send in your form when you ask, it saves me the effort of asking you to send it in for me. -you can have two characters. -you can resend in your form until you are accepted. however, i might say that you yourself can't join after reading an example post. -i might ask you for an example post. please do one quickly. -no mary sues. -proper spelling and grammar please. -anime pictures are preferred, but if you dont have one a realistic will do. Form: (the one with the * are optional) Name: Age: (humans age 14-18, others under 500) Species: Gender: Looks: *Likes: *Dislikes: *Talents: *Hobbies: Personality: *Other: Students: girls- Calin Mika Jamie Anna Jackson Patchouli Knowledge Carter Gunningham Mag Defoe Thalia boys- Zane DeClare Kyle Knight Krist John Tobias Grey

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Calin Mika Age: looks 15, is about 200 Species: kitsune Gender: F Looks: rp 29 (the one with the white hair) *Likes: cats, sweets, the arts, movies, sci-fi, fall, anime, manga *Dislikes: dogs, vanilla, ice cream, math, rap, historical fiction, winter *Talents: photography, writing music, playing the drums, digital art, writing, most computer-related stuff *Hobbies: photography, writing, digital art, sketching, listening to/writing/playing music, rock climbing, biking, hiking, most computer-related stuff. Personality: sarcastic, can be a bit moody, absolutely cruel to her enemies, can be nice to her friends. creative, smart, and athletic. a bit insecure but doesnt usually show it. doesnt trust easily. *Other: tends to wear hoodies and hats when around people she doesnt know to hide her ear and tail. Name: Zane DeClare Age: 15 Species: fire elemental Gender: M Looks: rp 17  *Likes: chocolate, halloween, pheonixes, fall, anime, manga *Dislikes: water, fish, winter, american comics *Talents: Math, Science, soccer, writing *Hobbies: Math, Science, karate, soccer, writing Personality: can be a bit moody, but is normally pretty easy going and kind. sort of like a nicer version of calin. *Other: mostly uses his magic as self-defense.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Abiah0 Lock
Abiah0
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyle Knight Age: Looks about Seventeen. He is actually 300. Species: Vampire. Gender: Male. Looks:  Personality: Changing. Other: His snow white hair he gets from his mom's side. His mom was a Vampire, his dad a magician. His blood runs more with his mom then his dad. So he doesn't have much magic. (If okay.)

Don't cry because its over. Rejoice because it happened!!

If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Abiah0 Lock
Abiah0
StarStarStarStarStar
I was gonna make my form and ask. But it seem's everything I do goes into pending.

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
it did that for me too. i'll just look in your board posts.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Abiah0 Lock
Abiah0
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright ^_)^

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Abiah0 Lock
Abiah0
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool (:

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
bump...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Jamie Anna Jackson Age: 14 Species: Demigod Gender: Female Looks: Will put up *Likes: Her mom,Archery and anything to do with water *Dislikes: fighting,Bullies and popular kids *Talents: Water related stuff and also Horses.She is also a tech freak and very good at sports.She also is good at ocean photography. *Hobbies: Riding her horse,reading and hanging out with friends Personality: She is very nice and funny.She is new to Alexian' academy and pops hate her.She starts to get a little crush on Zane.She is a good kid but has some fateful flaws.She trusts people way to easily.She also is very rebellious.She also gets serious rivals and not as much friends. *Other: She is the newest student

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos