Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
yeah, you can join.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you Ri-chan.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?)) Name: Patchouli Knowledge Age: 200 Looks: Patchouli Knowledge Species: Youkai/Witch Gender: Female Talents: Creating spells.Personality: She has a habit of referring to those who invade her room as "rats." She tends to be a shut in having once spent six months in her library, her meals being brought to her. She's also quite annoyed by people who come to ask her questions due to her encyclopedic knowledge. However if you tend to be polite then she'll be willing to answer any questions and even perhaps have a pleasant chat with you.  She doesn't have a very proactive personality, but rather always walks her own path. However, she is always interested where knowledge is concerned and will proactively go and try to acquire it. She does everything by the book, but still makes a lot of mistakes.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Age: 16 Species: Demon Gender: Male Looks: Likes: Reading,the dark,rain,and magic Dislikes: Most people Talents: Martial Arts,basketball Personality: Dark and mysterious Other: He likes using fire and wind magic.Also hes a lone wolf

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May we please start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Beyond.The.Horizon.
Beyond.The.Horizon.
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
yes, you can join. and i have no idea who's on, so no.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Beyond.The.Horizon.
Beyond.The.Horizon.
StarStarStarStar
Name: Carter Gunningham Species:Human Gender:Female Looks: Hobbies: Carter loves to run,run as fast as she can. She also enjoys Photography,and Learnig. Personality: Carter hates rude impolite people, she belives that everyone should have respect. Shes shy,yet very smart and caring. Other: N\A Talent: Karate

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Thalia Age: 16 Species: Nymph Gender: Female Looks: Talents: Martial arts and sword fighting Hobbies: Playing piano, drawing, writing, singing or reading Personality: When you first meet Thalia she can seem like a nice, humorous, outgoing person, but when you actually do get to know her, she can be violent, sneaky, quiet and shy. She will get her revenge and by that being said she'll use her talents or her power of water and earth to bring down that person. Name: John Age: 18 Species: Shinigami Gender: Male Looks: Talents: Sword fighting and martial arts  Hobbies: Playing guitar, playing the ukelele, singing and swimming Personality: John doesn't really seem like the guy who would actually be a "death god", but he really is one, it's just that he doesn't show it. He participates in so many activities hiding the fact he's actually more powerful than other people think he is. But overall, he's pretty much a really nice guy but can be mysterious at times. Unless you get him ticked off... You don't wanna see that....

hehe...

Alexian Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
RHEBEH-NEE-CHAAAAN~!! *tackles to the ground in a glomp* May I join? Big Grin Name: Mag Defoe Age:  What a rude question. Never ask a lady who is past two hundred what her age is. Species: Um...not sure. She's a witch, for all she knows. Possibly part human. Gender: F (That's an even ruder question than the age...) Looks: has white cane, dark blue eyes~ *Likes: Nighttime, silence, rainy weather, reading, being outdoors (as long as it isn't hot), being left alone *Dislikes: Loud noises, socializing, hot weather, daytime *Talent(s) : Magic, storytelling *Hobbies: Storytelling, magic, reading Personality: Quiet, soft-spoken, and can be too serious and/or pessimistic at times. She isn't annoyed too easily (so luckily she didn't take the gender and age questions offensive) *Other: Mag is blind. Name: Tobias Grey Age: 17 Species: Human Gender: M Looks: Tobias *Likes: Drawing, reading, being outdoors, studying (nerd *cough*) *Dislikes: Annoying people Personality: He's pretty serious and may come off as cold, but he's really not. He gets annoyed easily, but usually doesn't lose his temper. Doesn't have a ton of friends, but does well in school. Did I make it in? Wink Grin

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

HALL OF SHAME

latest videos