Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Drama School (free to join, so please do it!)

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
[Form]
Name: Ashlee Greene Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Ashlee is very shy and quiet, usually trying to keep out of the drama that she gets sucked into. She can sometimes be very unkind to people that offend her or hurt her feelings, but she's not at all emotional. Ashlee is kind to the people that she has met and sometimes the ones that she admires.  Bio: Ashlee has just moved to America from England. Her parents got a job request in America and they have found a new home that they have started getting used to. Ashlee is new to school just today. Other: Ashlee made herself a home in a caravan in her parents backyard. My roof, my rules.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Great! Nice character!)

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlee parked her red scooter in one of the special motorbike parking spots and jumped off stuffing her keys into the glove box, the one she locked afterwards. She wore a key around her neck that was used for the glove box. "Wow," Ashlee huffed. "First day blues." she sighed, walking into the large building carrying a bag full with books, lunch and other small things. Ashlee found her locker right next to the art room and stuffed her bag inside.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
(brb i gtg)

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"This place is so big . . . and dirty . . . and crowded . . . but, if it makes me more like a normal teenage girl, I'll take all of it!" She strode confidently onto the front steps, people staring at her along the way.

But I have one.

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlee huffed leaning against her locker. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a scrunched piece of paper, which she unfolded and read over and over again, trying to remember her schedule. "Okay, so science is first. Or was it maths.. or history?" Ashlee sighed and straightened up her back, walking to science.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Flora Age: 17 Looks: Getting Personality: You'll see Other: None

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Rima jumped out of her car, and waved goodbye to her friends. They went to another school. She skipped into the school, carrying two bags. One was a backpack and the other was a shoulder bag. She found her locker, close to the music room, and put her things inside.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Zebina found her locker. The dirtiest, most disgusting locker in the school. Any other rich girl would've screamed and demanded another one. But Zebina just opened it and started to decorate with a cheery smile on her beautiful face.

But I have one.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Zebina knew that she was sent to this public school for a reason, she just didn't know what it was. She had gotten As and Bs at her old school. She had vied for extra credit at any chance. She even stayed for extra help EVERY DAY. She just didn't have any idea why she was Here and not There.

But I have one.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

What do you hate?

latest videos