Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hero [RP, Based on Song]

Posted By:
Radio.Rebel
Radio.Rebel
StarStarStar
A Friendly Warning;
If you are the type who only wants to be a popular character, I advise you against joining this rp.
+++
Starline High School comes off as an academically brilliant school. However, within the gates of the school, things are less pleasant. Non-athletic students are tormented, ridiculed, and publicly harassed. Others could care less about academics and only aim for "money" and "women". Will you stand by and allow this to happen, or will you rise above the limits placed to help those in need?
+++
Character Skeleton: Name: Gender: Age: [14 - 18 ] Year: [Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior] Personality: Appearance: Bio:

"Illusionary Night" Signature By Radio.Rebel [Me]

"Illusionary Night" Signature By Radio.Rebel [Me] Part Two

Once Upon A Dream...

Hero [RP, Based on Song]

Posted By:
Radio.Rebel
Radio.Rebel
StarStarStar
Name: Arthur McClellan. Gender[ Boy ]  Age: Sixteen Year: Junior Personality: Arthur is shy and timid by nature. He rushes to class without a word to anyone. He struggles to speak with others, stuttering or losing his train of thought almost immediately after beginning a conversation. He finds sports interesting to watch, but useless and embarrassing for him to participate in. He is paranoid, often thinking that if someone is laughing, they are directly laughing at him. He wishes to be brave, however any moment he has a chance to be, he cowers away. It is possible he could slowly gain courage if he stays around the right person and/or people. Appearance: Arthur has short strawberry-blonde hair. It is usually incredibly messy, sticking up all over the place and covering his face. His brown eyes are covered by silver square-rimmed glasses which seems to compliment yet oppose his features. He has long eyelashes, which gives him an unfortunate feminine complexion. His skin is quite pale and unevenly toned. He often wears a fitted character t-shirt and black slacks. His shoes either consist of torn up Converse or black Crocs. His backpack is a hand-me-down which is at least five years old. It is decorated with pink doodles from his older sister and black and red pentacles from his other brother.  Bio: Arthur is the youngest in his family. He is also the least athletic. From a young age, his skills were proven to be music and webpage designing. Where these are helpful at an older age, in his school years, they were only reasons to be picked on. He reads books about heroes saving damsels in distress. Literature seems to be his only safe haven against the troubles he deals with daily.

"Illusionary Night" Signature By Radio.Rebel [Me]

"Illusionary Night" Signature By Radio.Rebel [Me] Part Two

Once Upon A Dream...

Hero [RP, Based on Song]

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maxine Green"max" Gender: female Age: [14 - 18 ] 18 Year: [Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior]  senior Personality: depressed,cold hearted,angry sometimes,keeps almost everything to herself,she gets bullied allot,and she is a loner. Appearance: so awesome(she also wears a heart locket with a pic of her boy friend in it) BioDazedhe came to this school afraid and alone now she is even more alone then she is afraid. Maxine killed her parents when she was 10 they were abusing her she had no one for her so she ran away.A day later she was found by the police and was sent to an orphanage and lived a miserable life there she was whipped three times a day and was tortured by every one there.She was then adopted and lived a happy life and went to school but now high school has been living hell for her especially when her boyfriend died but she has almost lost her mind in all of the horror. (srry i had to use an anime pic ,i

Hero [RP, Based on Song]

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samantha (Sam) Piper Gender: Female Age: 16 Year: Junior Personality: Sam is a rather shy girl. She does not have many friends due to her shyness, and has only had one real best friend. Sam also has a passion for music and theater, and hopes to make into a career for herself. She is rather intellectual and sarcastic once get to know her. She tries her best to help the people close to her, or anyone in trouble. She nice to the people that talk to her, which are those rare few who say hi to her. If you've never really talked to her, she won't say a word to you. Appearance: Character for Spring Break rp Bio: Samantha lost her mother, her best friend, when she was 9. This led her to sprial into a hole of depression. She burned herself from the age of 12 up to last year. Once her father found out he sent her to a support group that she still attends every two weeks. Since then she has kept herself in tact.   

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Hero [RP, Based on Song]

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
Name: Skyler Perry Gender: Female Age: 17 Year: Junior Personality: Skyler was at one point the happiest, most outgoing girl in school. But now, in her Junior Year, she has become more of an outcast. She gets through her life and her studies silently, afraid to speak her mind, afraid to be honest, she hides herself away and doesn't like to come in contact with people if she doesn't have to. Skyler is stubborn, she doesn't normally waver on anything. She sticks to things and doesn't let go. Normaly, confrontation scares her, but if someone is attacking her mentally or physically, she can handle herself. She isn't afraid of a fight and she doesn't back away from a challange. Never Back Down. This girl doesn't have many friends, but she is always trying her best to be nice to everyone and she tries very hard to act like shes okay, but honestly shes falling down and needs someone to save her and bring her back to reality. She needs to be pulled out of the blackhole she has sunken into. Appearance: Skyler is short with long black hair that is a bit frizzy on the top. She has dark, almost black, eyes and they pop out on her pale skin. She is skinny and appears very frail, and very easily broken. Her eyes are always red from lack of sleep and her clothes are very plain. Normally she dresses in all black with a heavy sweatshirt on. If she isn't wearing a sweatshirt, than she wears a long sleeve shirt or thick braclets to cover all of her arms. Converse are a must, and her jeans are always a bit tight. This isn't the type of girl who stands out, she isn't perfectly beautiful, and she isn't so awkward that she stands out too much. She blends and this is how she likes is. Bio: Last year before the school year was over was the last time anyone can remember Skyler Perry speaking a word. Skyler had gone out to a camp over spring break and had come back with a secret that nobody had expected from her: A Girlfriend. She kept it quiet and only told her best friend. One night, She invited both her girlfriend and her 'bestfriend' over. During the night Skyler got two things, one she had always wanted and one that would ruin her forever: Her first kiss and a picture of it all over the internet. By the time she got back to school everyone had seen it and everyone knew about it. The kids tormented her and now she has suicide on her mind, though she realizes it will get better she has sunken into a depression and was caught by the school with razor blades and was sent to therapy for cutting, but nothing has helped her at all.

I walk this empty street, on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and i walk alone. - Green Day
The wonderful Billie Joe Armstrong.

Hero [RP, Based on Song]

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, might I be allowed to join this lovely RP? Big Grin

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

latest videos