Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
Madison smiled, "cool, my driver is coming down the street right now, I have no clue what my dad is doing so we'll just go with my driver." Down the street came a black brand new Range Rover with a man in a nice suit driving down, "Here he is right now," Her driver stopped right next to them and got out of the car, he opened the door for Madison and Kyle, "Hello!" He said with a smile letting them in the car, shutting the door behind them and getting in the front, "Kyle, this is my driver, Max. Max, this is my friend Kyle." Max smiled and looked in his rearview mirror, "Nice to meet you Kyle. Where would you like to go Maddie darling?" He kindly asked, "Ummm. Just take me home for now," Requested Madison with a smile, "Where's Jiggy at?" He questioned, "Oh.. Let's just say we're in one of those phases again. He ran off with some gross skater girl and ditched school and told me off, "Ahhh, I see, well I'm sure you have lots to tell your friend Kyle then, I have got to take this call really quickly, carry on though," He smiled at the two of them, and quietly answered his phone. Madison turned to Kyle, "Do you know who Izzy is? That quiet scary girl in the skater group?"

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
"um, well I don't really know her know her. i mean, I see her around, mostly with Jiggy. Seems like they flirt with each-" Kyle stopped himself there, not wanting to deliver more bad news to Madison. ".....They seem really close," he continued. "but I guess that's just 'cause they've known each other for a while." He paused, feeling like such a jerk for even considering spreading the details of Jiggy and Izzy's conversation today in algebra to Madison. "I take it Izzy's that gross skater girl you're so fond about?" he said sarcasticly

"My priorities are laughing and mma, in no particular order"

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
Madison smiled and rolled her eyes, "Yeah I guess they are considering they ditched school together today. Jiggy has been a drug addict ever since his dad died, and he stopped for like 2 weeks. I bet since he's hanging out with that creepy Izzy girl he's gonna start again." Madison got more mad as she spoke about it, "If he cheats on me, she is just asking for a girl fight" Madison started laughing, "What do you mean they seem close? Do you have a class with both of them or something?" 

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
kyle felt a bit uneasy, and he chose his words carefully "Well.....Yeah, I have Algebra with both of them. I've just heard from other people that they've known each other for a while, so that's why they seem like real good friends." he said, putting a hint of emphasise on the word friends

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
"Ugh, well whatever forget him. Look, here's my house," The gates opened up into a beautiful pebble driveway up to the mini-mansion that was Madison's home, "We can just go into the guest house in the garden," Madison said typing in the lock code at her front door. Opening walking in the first thing seen is a beautiful white marble staircase with gold railings, it's wide open and bright in her house. To the left there is her giant kitchen and long 16 seater dinning room table, "Come on, follow me to the back," Madison said and she walked to the back of her house, passing by her 2 housekeepers that were cleaning the dinning room. The back of the house was all giant windows, with gold trim around the doors that lead to the garden. As you walked they walk into the garden there are steps down to a sitting area with a fire pit and lounge chairs. As you walk back up some stairs here long square pool was there with rocks surrounding it, and a waterfall in the middle, "My guest house is right past here," She took him around the pool and to a foresty area to a hidden guest house, "Here we are," She typed in the code again to unlock the doors, the guest house almost as big as a regular house itself had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, eating space, and living room, "Come sit here" She sat down on the large comfortable couch in the living room, "This is where Jiggy and I usually always hang out," She said and then sighed, "I don't usually let people come over, they tend to judge"

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily walked home, her headphones to the loudest.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I guess that's true for a lot of people, and especially our school. They think the skaters are some dark dangerous kids, that the footballers are dumb jerks, and the dancers are some stuck up snobs." he looked at Madison and smiled. "which you clearly are not. I think that's why so many people like you. It's cause people see you as a  genuine and kind person." he looked around the guest house, still taking in the luxurious conditions. "I don't know, I guess that's just my take on it."

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
Madison smiled, "well thank you! At least somebody today is being nice to me" She laughed, "I don't know, it's just that Jiggy and Izzy have known each other forever, and Jiggy has had a huge crush on her since the day they met. And I don't know if it's gone away." She looked down in doubt, "I don't know if I'm just being insane or anything, but I have this funny feeling that he's gonna cheat on me." Though her feelings were right, she still doubted them.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
Kyle tried to reassure her. "You know, I wouldn't be too sure about that. I mean yeah, Jiggy might've had a crush on her, but I'm sure all that went away as soon as he went out with you. He seems just as crazy for you as you are for him. As for today, Jiggy probably just wanted some space. Sometimes us guys can do some  pretty stupid and annoying things out of the blue." he said jokingly.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
She thought to herself for a moment, "Yeah but, we've been gone from each other for 3 weeks with hardly any contact. I was in England the whole of christmas break.. I just think it's weird that they're out with each other." She said as she looked at her phone, seeing that Jiggy still hasn't responded to her messages, "I just don't understand why he's so into her. I mean yeah she's super pretty, but her personality is so mean and weird." She texted Jiggy again, "Hey the fight earlier was stupid, can we talk?" She clicked the send button then looked up at Kyle again, "He hasn't been responding" 

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos