Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
Mero moved to the front doors and curled up sniffing.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy looked at her watch and swore, realizing she was late. She ran towards Algebra, skidding to a halt and smoothing her hair down before walking in, nodding and apologizing when the teacher complained. She slumped down at her usual place at the back, preparing for half an hour of complete and utter confusion.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
Mero tiptoed into algebra sniffling slightly.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat in English class, bored. Then I looked around the classroom, letting out a heavy sigh. I looked at the teacher, as I slumped down in my seat, as I waited for class to end.

Pikachu :3

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs
swigs
StarStarStarStar
Jiggy glared at Kyle as he walked by. Knowing in his heart that he was one of the guys that would definitely be out for Madison. Jiggy noticed Izzy as she walked past him in class, "Hey what's up Izzy! How was your winter break dude?" Jiggy said with full excitement. He was just a jolly kinda guy to be around, he was loud and funny, but also sarcastic and a jerk sometimes. Also, ever since he first met Izzy he had a crush on her, he still does in a very low key way. He obviously is in love with Madison, but admits that he'll always have the school boy crush on Izzy. He found her rebel looks and careless awesomeness very attractive. She is a polar opposite compared to Madison though, and he's attracted to both types.

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up from my desk and then walked out of the classroom. I went into the hallway and started to walk back to my locker. Soon I got there and then I leaned against it. I wish I was back at home and not in this school. I let out a heavy sigh and looked around at everyone in the hallway.

Pikachu :3

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
(I gtg, brb in an hour)

"My priorities are laughing and mma, in no particular order"

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs
swigs
StarStarStarStar
(alright smile)

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(HEY HEY HEY! My charrie is Isabelle! Could you PLEASE change the name. I don't want confusion  Worried ) (Sorry...i cna see shes not now. Give me a moment to work out what to post, you guys posted heeps)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle tried to sneek into health without getting caught but her teacher was staring at the door like a hawk. "Um sorry Miss, the toilet door jammed"she mad eup quickly and rushed to her seat, head down. She didn't even bother paying attention and began using stick men to choreograph some dances for her auditions. Bittekry she thought No matter hwo good this is no one will care. Only Madison matters in dance!. The one she was using stabbed through her page and she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Sighing she tried to focus on her teachers words (For dance, what dance are we talking? Because I have Isabelle on Ballet....) James was skipping out on this period for the dentist(Sorry, I know there should be more but I have Writers Block for him. i'll do a proper pist for his next one) (I apologise that I'm not pisting while you guys are because In australia I'm sleeping while your eating breakfast and vice versa)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks