Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear,________       You have been accepted to Runston High for Knights.This school year you will not get alot of real work done but will fight instead.Our school doesn't have alot of rules but the ones we do aren't meant to be broken.           Rules 1.No fighting out side of class or the arena. 2.No being stupid. 3.No getting drunk or anything like it. 4.When classes are schueled you MUST ATTEND. 5.NO DATING WHAT SO EVER!!!!!(This rule is meant to be broken!!!) Uniforms Girls 1.Tops any kind nothing that shows to much. 2.skirts and shorts knee lenght or above. 3.Jeans are ok for outside of class. 4.Shoes:no heels unless you dont have school.Flip flops are fine no in arean.Sneakers and Boots are for fighting and classes. 5.Nothin to tight!!! Boys 1.Must wear shirt during school.Any type of shirt.No tank tops unless fighting or out of class. 2.Jeans and shorts are good unless in battle. 3.Shoes no sandles during school. 4. If your shirt is mean or racist you will get in trouble. Both All students will have to wear a gray power ranger like suit tht has protection on it during most fighting classes and in the arena.As your fighting gets better your suit will get more color.You get to choose your own weapon. Form: Name: Age: Year: Apperance: Personality: Weapon chocice: Other: Sample post if you are new to rping. Mine: Name:Jazmine Sophia Black Age:16.5 Year:grade 10 Freshman Apperance: Personality: weet,smart,loud,out going,girly,flirty,fun,random Weapon:daggers also can use a sword Other: Sophia loves to fight.She may look innocent but dont mess with her.She loves her friends and family.Only few people will get to know everything but when they do they must ne special.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Beyond.The.Horizon.
Beyond.The.Horizon.
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Beyond.The.Horizon." wrote:

(May I join?)
form first

please join

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Beyond.The.Horizon.
Beyond.The.Horizon.
StarStarStarStar
Okay then; Form; Name: Carter Gunningham Age:Fifteen Year:10th,Freshman. Personality: Carter is fun and bubbley,she loves making people laugh. She hates drama,and will break your face when needed. She belives everything happens for a reason,and when sad she is a real party pooper. Weapon Choice: She's a blackbelt,but when needed daggers. Other: Carter lost her Mom at a young age. Looks:

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Beyond.The.Horizon." wrote:

Okay then; Form; Name: Carter Gunningham Age:Fifteen Year:10th,Freshman. Personality: Carter is fun and bubbley,she loves making people laugh. She hates drama,and will break your face when needed. She belives everything happens for a reason,and when sad she is a real party pooper. Weapon Choice: She's a blackbelt,but when needed daggers. Other: Carter lost her Mom at a young age.
ACCEPTED.

please join

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Beyond.The.Horizon.
Beyond.The.Horizon.
StarStarStarStar
Looks;

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
kk

please join

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
oh actually they wear power  ranger suits that are gray  and they get a little color on them when they level up and the suits are without the helmets and it's mine and hers

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

oh actually they wear power ranger suits that are gray and they get a little color on them when they level up and the suits are without the helmets and it's mine and hers
yhur form lol

please join

Runston High(open)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
oh. Name:Tommy black (soph's brother) Age;16 Year:10th freshman personality:fun,bubbly,smart,intelligent,sometimes sad Weapon choice:mind. he's a techno path also sword other;is soph's brother and his father is dead (i started using ur rp last name to show that we're related in the rps is that ok)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dressed up or dressed down

Dressed up or dressed down

Rate the signature above you!

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

YEARBOOK QUOTE

latest videos