Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
PickleInsanity
PickleInsanity
StarStar
At the school "Cassiopeia High School"(made up school, named after a constellation, but nothing to do with astronomy) the prom is coming up and you can make a character to go to prom. The RP will start with a normal school day but then the announcement comes to buy prom tickets and people are trying to prepare for the Prom. Rules: 1. No entering yourself. I see people using themselves for characters and that is completely awkward here. 2. No bad language 3. Follow KW rules 4. you can make up to 3 characters and your characters CAN date each other 5. Try to post a lot because at the end the principal(me) will announce a prom king and queen!! Form: Name: Age: (15 - 18 ) Gender: Character Picture or look Description: Clothes: Relationship Status: Other: ~My Characters~ Name: Brooke Kalin Age: (15 - 18 ) 16 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Dark blonde almost brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin Clothes: Preppy Relationship Status: Single Other: She wants to be Prom Queen Name: Eric Henson Age: (15 - 18 )17 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Spiky brown hair, green eyes, tan skin Clothes: T-shirts and jeans Relationship Status: Single Other: He likes to steal girlfriends

Real men go on KidzWorld.

Posted By:
CobaltBlue
CobaltBlue
StarStarStarStar
Name: Donna Watkin Age: 16 Gender: Female Character description: Short curly red hair, hazel eyes, freckles, pale skin Clothes: Sporty but wants a glittery prom dress Status: Single Other: Does not want to be prom queen Name: Zeke VanJoosten Age: 15 Clothes: Hoodies, sneakers, and baggy pants Gender: Male Look description: Afro, dark skin, brown eyes Status: Single Other: Not so popular

This is my signature, don't wear it out Tongue Out

Posted By:
akat kitsuzki Lock
akat kitsuzki
StarStarStarStar

"PickleInsanity" wrote:

At the school "Cassiopeia High School"(made up school, named after a constellation, but nothing to do with astronomy) the prom is coming up and you can make a character to go to prom. The RP will start with a normal school day but then the announcement comes to buy prom tickets and people are trying to prepare for the Prom. Rules: 1. No entering yourself. I see people using themselves for characters and that is completely awkward here. 2. No bad language 3. Follow KW rules 4. you can make up to 3 characters and your characters CAN date each other 5. Try to post a lot because at the end the principal(me) will announce a prom king and queen!! Form: Name: Age: (15 - 18 ) Gender: Character Picture or look Description: Clothes: Relationship Status: Other: ~My Characters~ Name: Brooke Kalin Age: (15 - 18 ) 16 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Dark blonde almost brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin Clothes: Preppy Relationship Status: Single Other: She wants to be Prom Queen Name: Eric Henson Age: (15 - 18 )17 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Spiky brown hair, green eyes, tan skin Clothes: T-shirts and jeans Relationship Status: Single Other: He likes to steal girlfriends

I

play online games

latest forum posts

Are Fairytales important to teenagers?

Do Zoos do more harm or good

iPhone App Coming Soon!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

are chips healthy-moved

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Post a lie about the user above you

Describe the profile pic above you

the last thing you DRANK-moved