Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom RP (Open to everyone now)

Posted By:
PickleInsanity
PickleInsanity
StarStar
At the school "Cassiopeia High School"(made up school, named after a constellation, but nothing to do with astronomy) the prom is coming up and you can make a character to go to prom. The RP will start with a normal school day but then the announcement comes to buy prom tickets and people are trying to prepare for the Prom. Rules: 1. No entering yourself. I see people using themselves for characters and that is completely awkward here. 2. No bad language 3. Follow KW rules 4. you can make up to 3 characters and your characters CAN date each other 5. Try to post a lot because at the end the principal(me) will announce a prom king and queen!! Form: Name: Age: (15 - 18 ) Gender: Character Picture or look Description: Clothes: Relationship Status: Other: ~My Characters~ Name: Brooke Kalin Age: (15 - 18 ) 16 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Dark blonde almost brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin Clothes: Preppy Relationship Status: Single Other: She wants to be Prom Queen Name: Eric Henson Age: (15 - 18 )17 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Spiky brown hair, green eyes, tan skin Clothes: T-shirts and jeans Relationship Status: Single Other: He likes to steal girlfriends

Real men go on KidzWorld.

Posted By:
CobaltBlue
CobaltBlue
StarStarStar
Name: Donna Watkin Age: 16 Gender: Female Character description: Short curly red hair, hazel eyes, freckles, pale skin Clothes: Sporty but wants a glittery prom dress Status: Single Other: Does not want to be prom queen Name: Zeke VanJoosten Age: 15 Clothes: Hoodies, sneakers, and baggy pants Gender: Male Look description: Afro, dark skin, brown eyes Status: Single Other: Not so popular

Posted By:
akat kitsuzki Lock
akat kitsuzki
StarStarStarStar

"PickleInsanity" wrote:

At the school "Cassiopeia High School"(made up school, named after a constellation, but nothing to do with astronomy) the prom is coming up and you can make a character to go to prom. The RP will start with a normal school day but then the announcement comes to buy prom tickets and people are trying to prepare for the Prom. Rules: 1. No entering yourself. I see people using themselves for characters and that is completely awkward here. 2. No bad language 3. Follow KW rules 4. you can make up to 3 characters and your characters CAN date each other 5. Try to post a lot because at the end the principal(me) will announce a prom king and queen!! Form: Name: Age: (15 - 18 ) Gender: Character Picture or look Description: Clothes: Relationship Status: Other: ~My Characters~ Name: Brooke Kalin Age: (15 - 18 ) 16 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Dark blonde almost brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin Clothes: Preppy Relationship Status: Single Other: She wants to be Prom Queen Name: Eric Henson Age: (15 - 18 )17 Gender: Female Character Picture or look Description: Spiky brown hair, green eyes, tan skin Clothes: T-shirts and jeans Relationship Status: Single Other: He likes to steal girlfriends

I

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should women have higher societal roles?

latest videos