Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High school for all!

Posted By:
Scrya
Scrya
Star
Well this my first time writing an Rp so don't mind me, oh another thing sorry for my bad English. now for the detail. -form- Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Other: well i guess that what i need i will waiting for anyone to enter! smile

No matter how much you run you cannot escape the fate.

High school for all!

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Black Age:16 Gender:F Apperance:ppl Personality:fun,sweet,girl,random,flirty,smart,kazy,out going Other: Soph love to read and wwrite.She writes her on music she loves to sing dance and play guitar.She is smart and gets bullied for it.She loves her friends.She is single but looking for the right guy.She cant stand when ppl say the love someone after only 5minutes.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

High school for all!

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
Name: Aaron Valley Age: 16 Gender: m Appearance: (i'll post a pic) Personality: quiet,likes to observe everyone and knows everyone's strengths and weaknesses. He  never gets picked on and when he does it's the right answer. he's smart and can get easily angered and no one can tell his emotions unless they "read his eyes" Other: he's new to the school and has been there 4 weeks with no one to talk to. he eats lunch alone and doesn't talk unless spoken too.

"so, how long have you been working for the juvey-cops?"

High school for all!

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
appearance: tall 6'0,sily black hair that covers his forehead. pale skin and grey eyes

"so, how long have you been working for the juvey-cops?"

High school for all!

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar
Hi, can I join? name: Victoirè Amèlie de Franchesco age:16 (sophmore) looksFrownpic later) Hair: jet black- Eyes: red when thinking sadistic thoughts, deep blue when regular, overall attractive looks, many admirers but scares them off wiht sadistic thoughts personality: very sadistic to most people, slightly nicer to her two friends who are also sadistic, Victoire is also a Satanist, she has the powers of telekinesis and mind control status:leader of  student council by mind control, manipulation, and threats other: orphan who lives alone and goes on the street at night to kill unsupecting people for fun if u need for infor just ask [img]/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

latest videos