Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

the school of terror[open ATJ public rp]

Posted By:
akat kitsuzki Lock
akat kitsuzki
StarStarStarStar
HIGHSCHOOL begins at WestBrook high. its the most coolest olf fashioned school. but one student called bailey complaines she saw ghost and other. So a couple of highschoolers decide to see if its true. Will they be able to make it out? name: age: looks: personality: status: other:

I

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar
Hi, can I join? name: Victoirè Amèlie de Franchesco age:16 (sophmore) looks: Hair: jet black- Eyes: red when thinking sadistic thoughts, deep blue when regular, overall attractive looks, many admirers but scares them off wiht sadistic thoughts personality: very sadistic to most people, slightly nicer to her two friends who are also sadistic, Victoire is also a Satanist, she has the powers of telekinesis and mind control status:leader of westbrook high student council by mind control, manipulation, and threats other: orphan who lives alone and goes on the street at night to kill unsupecting people for fun if u need for infor just ask Wink

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

Posted By:
NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4
StarStarStarStar
May I join RP?

Edit signature? In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos