Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

the school of terror[open ATJ public rp]

Posted By:
akat kitsuzki Lock
akat kitsuzki
StarStarStarStar
HIGHSCHOOL begins at WestBrook high. its the most coolest olf fashioned school. but one student called bailey complaines she saw ghost and other. So a couple of highschoolers decide to see if its true. Will they be able to make it out? name: age: looks: personality: status: other:

I

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar
Hi, can I join? name: Victoirè Amèlie de Franchesco age:16 (sophmore) looks: Hair: jet black- Eyes: red when thinking sadistic thoughts, deep blue when regular, overall attractive looks, many admirers but scares them off wiht sadistic thoughts personality: very sadistic to most people, slightly nicer to her two friends who are also sadistic, Victoire is also a Satanist, she has the powers of telekinesis and mind control status:leader of westbrook high student council by mind control, manipulation, and threats other: orphan who lives alone and goes on the street at night to kill unsupecting people for fun if u need for infor just ask Wink

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

Posted By:
NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4
StarStarStarStar
May I join RP?

Edit signature? In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Depression

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos