Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Of Outsiders [RP]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Basically, you have been suspended forever from your old school for your violent actions, and you are put in a school outsiders. Your powers did this to you. You can make your own forms, I'm feeling lazy. x] You should know my rules by now.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

School Of Outsiders [RP]

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Name;Emilia Age;16 Looks; Personality;Shy,Grouchy,Sarcastic,Skiddish Powers;She can cause pain by looking at the person,invisibility, and can become a demon and become very power Other;She doesn't always look like that,only when she's scared or a demon ----------- Powers; Name;Maximus(Max) Age;17 Looks; Personality;Friendly,Kind,Caring,but can be dark and cruel Powers;Can become very strong when he wants and can become a demon when he wants Other;He doesn't always look like that,only when he's a demon

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

School Of Outsiders [RP]

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Haruko Age:17 Gender:female Looks:epic anime girl personality:aggressive,moody,always depressed.cold hearted and a loner Powers:she can turn into a demon and she can kill someone just by thinking of killing them. Bio:Haruko used to go to Haku high school in japan but she was always killing people so they set her to the school of outsiders. she was always bullied when she was younger and she always gets picked on. she had killed her parents at one point in time and her babysitter the next,she had a boyfriend but her died saving her life instead of keeping on living she killed her self with a dagger and one bullet of her small pistol. Other She only looks like that when in demon form

School Of Outsiders [RP]

Posted By:
Sephiroth-Sama
Sephiroth-Sama
StarStarStar
Name: Sephiroth Cresent                                                     Age: 17                                                                                Looks: SephirothPersonality: You'll find out Wink                                               Powers: Sephiroth is a master swordsman, wielding the Masamune as his sole weapon in all appearances, and has superhuman strength, endurance, speed, agility and reflexes. He is able to produce beams of energy by swinging the Masamune, can effortlessly cut through solid metal and concrete, and can swing the sword faster than the eye can see, striking opponents multiple times in only a few seconds. He is able to use magic. He has the ability to fly and levitate, and can teleport.                                          Other: Sephiroth maintains an outwardly professional demeanor, but is loyal and friendly to a select few, and has a dry sense of humor. He is confident to the point of arrogance, but as the strongest SOLDIER alive, it could easily be argued he has the right to be. Well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Sephiroth is universally calm, collected, and in control. He can be frustrated and caught off guard, but this rarely happens.

Kagome Kagome The bird in the cage,
When, oh when will it come out
In the night of dawn
The crane and turtle slipped
Who is it in front of behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I popular?

Sweetest Country dog Ever

Hello i'm new

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

Hello i'm new

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos