Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Water High

Posted By:
WarriorFan101
WarriorFan101
Star
You find out that you have underwater powers! Your parents send you to a a high school called Water High.  Form to join Name:  Age:  Looks(wears too): Gender: Power: Mine Name: Hazel/Holly Age: 16/16 Looks: short wavy light brown hair with blue eyes and a grey headband, white shirt,black sneakers,and shorts/ fiery red hair with green streaks and dark green eyes with red shirt with black skinny jeans and black sneakers  Gender: Both Female Power: Can turn into water and hold breathe for 5 minutes/ Can turn into a dolphin when foot touches water

Reply.

Water High

Posted By:
Peoasp
Peoasp
StarStarStarStar
May I join? If so, here is my character. Name:  Cyocana 'Cy' Reddinnd Age:  15 & 3/4 Looks(wears too): Cy is six feet tall, has very curly black hair halfway down her back, a dark tan, one pale blue eye and and brown eye. She wears a gray tank top and a black skirt, and wears her hair in a tight braid. Gender: Female Power: Can shapeshift into a 6ft blue sea snake with black stripes.

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Awesome roleplays that you should join:

Immortality,
and
My rp город мифа, both in the fantasy section.

Warrior Rp in general roleplay

Water High

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Im not in a creative mood sorry...But I shall try, I might change it up a little later.. Emily aka Em/Jonathan 15/15 / Girl/Guy She can basically live underwater and on land perfectly fine/ Same as his Cousin They're Cousins

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

Whats your nickname(s)

latest videos