Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Water High

Posted By:
WarriorFan101
WarriorFan101
Star
You find out that you have underwater powers! Your parents send you to a a high school called Water High.  Form to join Name:  Age:  Looks(wears too): Gender: Power: Mine Name: Hazel/Holly Age: 16/16 Looks: short wavy light brown hair with blue eyes and a grey headband, white shirt,black sneakers,and shorts/ fiery red hair with green streaks and dark green eyes with red shirt with black skinny jeans and black sneakers  Gender: Both Female Power: Can turn into water and hold breathe for 5 minutes/ Can turn into a dolphin when foot touches water

Reply.

Water High

Posted By:
Peoasp
Peoasp
StarStarStarStar
May I join? If so, here is my character. Name:  Cyocana 'Cy' Reddinnd Age:  15 & 3/4 Looks(wears too): Cy is six feet tall, has very curly black hair halfway down her back, a dark tan, one pale blue eye and and brown eye. She wears a gray tank top and a black skirt, and wears her hair in a tight braid. Gender: Female Power: Can shapeshift into a 6ft blue sea snake with black stripes.

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Awesome roleplays that you should join:

Immortality,
and
My rp город мифа, both in the fantasy section.

Warrior Rp in general roleplay

Water High

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Im not in a creative mood sorry...But I shall try, I might change it up a little later.. Emily aka Em/Jonathan 15/15 / Girl/Guy She can basically live underwater and on land perfectly fine/ Same as his Cousin They're Cousins

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Rugby v football

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

latest videos