Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High school (Open :))

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is just a typical rp of the harsh world of high school. Rumors, boyfriends/girlfriends, murder, suicicide, friends, enemies, best friends, jocks, nerds, skaters, punks, criminals, bad grades, bad reps, bad desicions, raves, proms, dances, cars, dates ext No need to ask to join. Pictures are manditory. No anime/manga/drawn photos. Atleast one boy and one girl character per every person joining Form: Name: Age: Grade: Looks: Personality: Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
swigs
swigs
StarStarStarStar
((Hey sorry the pictures aren't working I'm trying to get it fixed but it keeps saying I'm trying to give out a website or something? Here's my form though until I can get the pictures to work..) Name: Madison Brookes Age: 16 Grade: 11 Looks: Mackenzie Personality: People refer to Madison as perfect. She has tons of friends, is a national winning dancer, and has the crazy, but attractive looks to go along with it. However once you get to know Madison it's different. She has very sneaky and mean intentions when it comes to other girls, and some know her as a mean girl. However all the boys drooling over her gives her the power that she feeds off of. She usually gets along with boys better because she is able to act cool and down to earth around them. She hangs out with skater pothead boys, and high class rich dance girls. Other: She has been dancing her whole life. Her and Swigs are not an official couple, but have been 'together' in a way for about 6 months. She suffers from an eating disorder. And her family has a lot of money, but are very very horrible to her, calling her fat, ugly, stupid, the worst child ever, etc. Due to her pursuing dance instead of being a doctor and or lawyer like her father.  Name: Swigs (John William Jr.) Age: 17 Grade: 11 Looks: Max Personality: Swigs has a very loud and outgoing personality. He says random things in class, and anything that comes to his mind comes out of his mouth. He looks at the good in all people but his personality sometimes can rub people the wrong way, and intimidate. One thing that's hard for him is that even though he is madly in love with Madison, but sometimes he just wants to go out and do his guy thing. Other: His dad passed away 11 months ago from a shooting at Swigs' 17th birthday party. Swigs' family is very poor, his mum is an alcoholic, and he has 4 younger siblings. He lives in a very very small house up the road from school. He is known for his drug dealing a few months back in order to pay for food to be on the table. He has called himself Swigs since his dad, who he was named after, died because he doesn't feel deserving of his name.

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry for the delay for my form. I make detailed forms xP.]

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its fine smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
swigs
swigs
StarStarStarStar
(Never mind, they aren't working cause KW hasn't approved them yet. They'll be up ASAP though smile)

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Christina Wethermon. Age: 16 1/2 Grade: She is in the 11th grade. [I can change this to match the most popular chosen grade.] Looks: She looks a lot like this. (In my mind) But, her make up around her eyes would probably be a little darker, and usually won't smile as cheerfully. Yes, she is pretty, but she chooses to hide it. Personality: Christina used to be very cheerful and happy, but ever since her parents divorced, everyting went downhill...fast. She prefers to be quiet, but she is never out-spoken. She is always the one to close an arguement~or at least she tries to be. She loves to talk..if you have broken her shell. She is very hesitant about group activities, but she will join in an instant if someone mocks her. She likes to annoy others. I know it's weird, but yes. She likes to out-smart the "un-smarts." It's her way of making herself feel better. Other/BIO: Christina did gymnastics, cheer and dance when she was younger. Her dad was always there to cheer her on. She loved her father, but her mother obviously didn't because she cheated on him. She is forced to stay with her mom because her dad went to work in a major institution. He worked too many hours. She stopped doing all of her artistic stuff because her mom would critisize everything that she did.-Even if she won first place in a dance competition, there would still be a million things that she did wrong. She started to grow up-mature-after her dad left. At the age of 9, she acted like a teenager. She struggles with self-harm sometimes, but nobody knows. ~CONTINUED~ She loves music. It's the only thing that she never let go of. _____________________________________________________________ ANOTHER FORM: Name: Jaicorri "Cori" Phillips Age: 17 Grade: 11 [Can be changed.] Looks: He looks exactly like this in my mind. I'm suprised I found this picture xP Personality: He loves to talk. Yup, he's a talker alright. He has a funny personality. He loves to make jokes about a lot of stuff. He is really out-going. He loves to join extra curriculars like sports and choir. He likes to act wild. Some people get annoyed by that but he chooses to ignore the mean stuff people say about him. He looks passed all of that. He makes a lot of friends really easily. He hates the "preps" even though he's pretty much surrounded by them in sports and stuff. Other/ BIO: He was born in Asia~Japan. He moved here when he was only two, though. He doesn't have an accent because he hadn't really learned to talk when he moved here. His mom and dad annoy him sometime because it's like they still live in Japan. For some reason, they haven't moved on at all. They restrict his cell phone and computer use~which he hates.

Posted By:
swigs
swigs
StarStarStarStar
(Cool form smile I'm excited Big Grin)

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"swigs" wrote:

((Hey sorry the pictures aren't working I'm trying to get it fixed but it keeps saying I'm trying to give out a website or something? Here's my form though until I can get the pictures to work..) Name: Madison Brookes Age: 16 Grade: 11 Looks: Mackenzie Personality: People refer to Madison as perfect. She has tons of friends, is a national winning dancer, and has the crazy, but attractive looks to go along with it. However once you get to know Madison it's different. She has very sneaky and mean intentions when it comes to other girls, and some know her as a mean girl. However all the boys drooling over her gives her the power that she feeds off of. She usually gets along with boys better because she is able to act cool and down to earth around them. She hangs out with skater pothead boys, and high class rich dance girls. Other: She has been dancing her whole life. Her and Swigs are not an official couple, but have been 'together' in a way for about 6 months. She suffers from an eating disorder. And her family has a lot of money, but are very very horrible to her, calling her fat, ugly, stupid, the worst child ever, etc. Due to her pursuing dance instead of being a doctor and or lawyer like her father. Name: Swigs (John William Jr.) Age: 17 Grade: 11 Looks: Max Personality: Swigs has a very loud and outgoing personality. He says random things in class, and anything that comes to his mind comes out of his mouth. He looks at the good in all people but his personality sometimes can rub people the wrong way, and intimidate. One thing that's hard for him is that even though he is madly in love with Madison, but sometimes he just wants to go out and do his guy thing. Other: His dad passed away 11 months ago from a shooting at Swigs' 17th birthday party. Swigs' family is very poor, his mum is an alcoholic, and he has 4 younger siblings. He lives in a very very small house up the road from school. He is known for his drug dealing a few months back in order to pay for food to be on the table. He has called himself Swigs since his dad, who he was named after, died because he doesn't feel deserving of his name.
(I'm excited to see your photos smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to post school wins!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

vegetarian or not ?

mcdonalds