Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Vampire and Human Boarding School (Open Boys and Girls Welcome)

Posted By:
loudlover
loudlover
StarStarStarStar
Rules: Please be patient when waiting for your romance, Proper Grammar so no @ or abbreviations. Have fun! PROFILE: Name: Hazel Partridge, Age: 19 Looks: VERY long and glossy dark hair. Pale skin with a slight glow. Green  eyes. Pink lips. Slim. Long eyelashes. Personality: Shy and likes to keep to herself. Despite that, she is loving and caring and has always wanted children and to get married has never met the right person. Immortality: None (Is human) Plot: Basic boarding school. Boys and girls are welcome. We need some vamps and some humans for a human/vampire love story. But the Sange's start at the boarding school and everything changes for Hazel and her friends.

Blondes smile during storms coz they think they're having their pic taken!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Jonathan 17 I'll post a pic He's normally happy, and he likes meeting new people. He prefers to be aroound humans, he finds it more interesting. He's a vampire No other

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
princess-angel-magic
princess-angel-magic
StarStar
Name: Becca Age: 16 She has blond hair with curls at the end, brown eyes and always wears a hair bow. She usally really kind but she is also over emotinal. She has lots of friends. She's a human

Your not best friends because you sit together at lunch, or talk on the phone, or have matching flip flops, your best friends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself on your face and when you look her in the eyes and know theres no one you could trust more...
(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ♥ ♥♥
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I can ask people to join..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Name: Alice Age: 15 Looks: purple hair and light green eyes, hair is down to back, out and one small phony tail at top of head. Personality: cheerful, kind, not that smart, slow, and lazy Immortality: Vampire~ Other: loves sweets and has one hidden sword. Also no parents. (Disappeared.) Loves kids~ {Can I join?}

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
Leara 16 shy and quiet vampire

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kyle Penton Age: 13 Looks: She had long, ginger hair with pale skin. Her skin tends to have a small glitter in the dark. Her eyes are forest green, and her lips are full. You usually can find them in their regular color with a tint of gloss. She is slim, with medium eyelashes. She's, also, tall. Her normal clothing attire would be black sweatpants, with a black spaghetti-strapped tank top. She wears black converse. Personality: Kind, quiet, caring, gullible, and sensitive. She falls in love easily, but does not admit to it. Species: Half-Breed (If not allowed, a human o-o')

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aviv Age: Looks 17 Race: Vampire Looks: Profile pic Other: None Perso: She is swet and nice

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

Happy Eid!

latest videos