Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School

Posted By:
LoveFliesAway
LoveFliesAway
Star
---I'm starting off--- Quinn walked into the school, smiling at cute boys and smirking at snobs, like Chloe. She'd always hated Chloe, and that wasn't about to change. She went to the small locker they had for her, and put all of her stuff in. (What comes next?)

Middle School

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lizzie McGarrey Looks: Dyed red hair, Brown eyes, athletic figure Personality: crazy, wild, kind, loves to sing Popular or not: not Other: sometimes she is a little too wild and gets in big trouble

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Middle School

Posted By:
Aishuu Lock
Aishuu
Star
Name; Ayesha  Looks; Lush BLACK hair with brown eyes and have a long height.  Personality; I'm quite an ego-type person but it's different that i don't actually admire ego-type people though i am one myself. If i stop talking to someone than consider i would not notice him for the rest of my life if i have to...... i love friends and their company and i always wish to make loads of friends smile Popular or not; Much popular.....

Middle School

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Ford Looks: Black hair that covers his eyes with jet-black pools for eyes Personality: Hes dark, mysterious, quiet, and ruthless. Loves skateboarding Popular or not?: Nope Other: Hes a loner

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Middle School

Posted By:
angel's swaq_2139075 Lock
angel's swaq_2139075
StarStar
Angel walk up to Quinn nd said "hi i'm angel nd i'm new to this school nd i was wondering...if u can show me around school nd who r u?"

Middle School

Posted By:
nikki921
nikki921
StarStarStar
Name: Sophia Niles. Looks: Long Wavy Blonde Hair with Green eyes. Personality: Shy, Quiet, Not a People Person, Not many best friends, Cute, Funny. Popular or not: Not.

Please call me FashionistaChic123 :3

I'm pretty sarcastic, But in a funny way.

\"Love is unpredictable, Love is not very easy to find.... But sometimes you have to stop looking to find what you really want." - Me!

Hearts of the Winx

CHECK IT OUT!! ITS JIN FROM TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Middle School

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade walked in. She saw everyones lips moving, but she couldn't here them. She sighed.

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Middle School

Posted By:
kenx_khaos
kenx_khaos
Star
Name: kendric jackson Looks: always wears a hat•glasses•dark brown eyes Personality:doesn't tawk much Popular or not:not known by anyone

epic life

Middle School

Posted By:
dakotamarie711 Lock
dakotamarie711
Star
Name: Randalla Looks: Short chestnut brown hair, bluish green eyes Personality: Shy friendly sometimes a bit hyper agrees w/ her friends most of the time Popular or Not: A bit of both My Status:  Cool Hi, Mr. Lowes! I think you are a nice principal! Is sixth grade hard? I love French and English. History is soooooo coolio too! Bye Mr. Lowes!

Middle School

Posted By:
Tj Marie
Tj Marie
StarStar
name: Tj  Bouler looks: blaack hair baby blue strips tall personality: nice but has a temper stay to my self a little bit not popular

live for the moment

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

latest videos