Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
In Ouran academy,there's the host club, the classes & the fancy stuff.Your either rich or an honour roll.Love,friendships & enemies come in your way of success. Rules: - (The usual rules...) -Vacation scenes are allowed but make it uncommon - Max. characters made per account: 3 - Everybody is allowed to control the host club (Tamaki,Kyoya,Hikaru,Kaotu,Hunny & Mori),Renge (host club manager) & any other characters from the anime except for Haruhi -NO FIGHTING WHATSOEVER!(It's ok when fighting at the story line but not for real!) Form: Name: Age: ( 14-18 ) Look: (pic or description & school uniform: Girl-Yellow knee-length duchess dress with school shoes & socks Boy- blue school jacket top,inside white t-shirt with black pants & shoes) Semester: (1st,2nd or 3rd) Rich or honour roll?: Personality: History/Other: Clubs: Club(s) stat: (Member,vice president or president)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Torhu Omiji Age: 14 Look: Torhu! Semester: 1st Rich or Honour roll?: Rich Personality: Nice,can be cheerful,brave,lover,fighter,very talented at arts & making stuff History/Other: Her family owns a big tech company (Omiji Tech) & a big tech college.Her father died 3 years ago after a stroke & her mother has a "boyfriend" Clubs: Arts club,host club Clubs stat: President of arts club,everyday guest of the host club

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(bump)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
I-I'd like to join, please, da.. Name: Maddie Braginski Age: 14 Look: She looks like a male more then female.  She wears the boy uniform, and is in the Host Club due to girls telling her to. She has the cute aura, and she always looks shy. (That's what usually gets the girls squealing.) She has one curl sticking out, that should NEVER be pulled. Semester: 1st  Rich or honor roll?: Honor Roll  Personality: She is shy and caring, but can be cruel. She is only cruel if pushed too far. (If curl touched/pulled, she becomes kind of perverted and daring.) History/Other: She was adopted. Her adoptive parents treated her like their own, and she always got honor rolls in return. Never pull the curl sticking out of her hair, or her personality will change completely. She can speak Italian, French, English, and Russian. Her voice is soft, and in between girly and manly. She LOVES anime. Clubs: Host Club, Art Club Club(s) stat: Member, Vice-President

Nessuno può essere quello che sono
誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Sure!)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
(She looks like this, except with a curl)

誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(I'll start off...) It was the 1st day of school.Torhu was very shy &nervous,even though she did go to Ouran's middle school.As she entered the school's courtyard,she saw some old faces & many new faces.I guess everyone in Ouran high's here.She walked around the bunch,trying to find some new friends.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
Maddie walked into the school's courtyard on the first day of school. Her face was red, and she was dressed as a boy, again. She smiled, softly, and stood there. She felt awkward, and somewhat scared. She glanced this way and that, but seen no familiar faces that she recognized.

誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
She kept circling around the courtyard until she finds her good friend,Haruhi (separate form). Torhu: "Haruhi!" Haruhi: "No way!Torhu Omiji?So good to see u!" They both hugged. Torhu: "I see your wearing the boy's outfit.Why?" Haruhi: "I was forced to join the host club cuz not only I broke their 10 million yen vase,but also they found out I'm a girl.Also u & the host club only knows about it.Don't tell anybody,ok?" Torhu: "Why would I?" Haruhi: "Thank u Torhu!Now,I got to go.The host club's president is waiting for me." Torhu: "Ok,bye!And see u at the host club!"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Haruhi Fujioka Age: 14 Look: haruhi! (So basically  just like the main character in the episodes) Semester: 1st Rich or Honour Roll: Honour roll Personality: calm but a mild complexion,brave,does have a heart,very smart History/Other: Her mom died when she was very young,her dad is a cross-dresser,been lonely ever since Clubs: Host club Club stat: Member

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Everything Is Red~

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Everything Is Red~

latest videos