Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
Maddie sweat-dropped, watching as other females looked at her and squealed softly. This is going to be a long year.. She thought, sighing. After looking around, she walked more into the courtyard, and stiffly stood there. Her blush was still present, and she was smiling, kindly. She looked down, as more girls glanced at her. "This is going to be a long semester." She murmured. (Gtg very soon)

Nessuno può essere quello che sono
誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Bye!) Torhu was alone,holding her bag.The bell rang and everyone went inside to go to their 1st classes.Oh boy.I just hope no one will beg for a free Omiji Pad from me!Being the next heir of a really big tech company is pretty hard,considering that almost half of Japan's companies are begging for our help.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Name: Saiha Age: 15 Look: school uniform: Girl-Yellow knee-length duchess dress with school shoes & socks Semester: 2nd Rich or honor roll: Honor Roll Personality: shes very she at first but shes really funny and a smartalic shes very caring and compassionate she always goes ouy of her way to help people Other: She only joined because her friend made her and she never went until her friend dragged her there Clubs: Music club, Advance orcastra Club(s) stat: member

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( how do you guys put those pictures)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
(upload it to your profile then when it aproved click on the pictur under it youll see embed code click that and copy the code and paste it where ever you llike

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(U guys can get started) Torhu walked in the 1st semester's classroom.She came in,swaying her case back & forth.She was welcomed by twins."Hi!Im Hikaru & this is Kaotu.Were twins!Whats your name?" They greeted her.She replied,"Hi!Im Torhu Omiji."  Kaotu: "Now where have we heard of that last name before?" Hikaru: "Didn't u remember?She's next heir to Omiji Tech!" Kaotu: "Oh yeah!The guys who make those cool gadgets like the Tech Pad & the new Touch phones." Hikaru: "Cool!Stop by the host club after school,k?" Torhu: "Um...ok." Twins: "Oh yeah!We need to take u to your seat!" The twins got her to her seat and they started chatting about the host club & the whole school.The next thing Torhu knew,they were already friends.5 minutes of chatting later,the teacher came & everyone got to their seats.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Saiha came in and sat on a chair and looked out the window while her friend went and solilized she made fingering patteren as if she was playing her violin

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join Name:Ai Age: 16 Look: shorter hair and has more of a male look Semester: (2R ich or honour roll?: Honor Roll (music)) Personality: shes very shy but speaks her mind. shes very smart and is a cluless flirt. History/Other: she loves music so she came to Ouran XD Clubs: Music, math and art Club(s) stat: Music: president, Art: vice and math: Vice Others: Likes Tamaki XDD

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Rusada
Rusada
StarStar
Maddie sighed, and sat in her seat, near a female and the host club twins. Time to act like Manny.. She thought, sweat dropping. She blushed, and kept her head down, being shy.

Nessuno può essere quello che sono
誰も私が誰だかになることはできません
No one can be who I am

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Siaha looked at the girl who just sat down near her

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i can break dance

What was the last thing you ate?

Country and time game

Favorite Cold Drink?

Who is your favorite actress?

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos