Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
"Hey,you excited for your first day?" Haruhi asked Hakura.Meanwhile Torhu observed the host club & the room.The memebrs were dressed in hula skirts,flower jewelry & flower patterend shirts.Finally,the host club was open."Welcome!" They greeted their guests.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess but this is also my first day in the entire school so."Hakura said.She smiled.She could not wait  for tomorrow.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
"Don't worry.Now are u in your costume?The guests are here!" Haruhi mentioned.As the girls walked in,she sits down a red leather couch.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi walked in a little late because of her meeting with the music club, then saw the 'brotherly love' act. "I'm gone for a year and THIS is what you do! I mean I could understand if it was Takashi you were homo to, but you are brothers!" Twins: "Dude, calm down!.... Wait you like Mori" Kiyomi: Blushes, "maybe a little..."

Germany!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura was in her costume.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
cds2010cds
cds2010cds
Star
My name is Kagome. I am a rich

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Torhu & Kyoya both sat on a couch,Torhu helping him with accounting. Torhu: "Listen,Kyoya.I would love to be best friends with you.But can we take it easy on our love relationship?" Kyoya: "Well if it's on your best interest,then ok.Anyway,Renge told me that we need to keep an eye out for competition." Torhu: "What do you mean competition?" Kyoya: "Well,the Zuka club is on to us,and they might want to destroy us and take away Haruhi.They know that Haruhi's a girl." Torhu: "Oh...Well,what's your point?" Kyoya: "I had a small meeting with Renge & the best solution would be to hire an undercover spy.It would be best that our spy would be a girl & a guest.Would you be interested?After all,your company does make high tech security systems." Torhu: smiles "I would love to!" Kyoya: "Great!All you will need are some assignments from either me or Renge,understood?" Torhu: "Ok." They shook hands and continued to chat. Meanwhile,Haruhi is entertaining some girls,which she is doing so great of a job that she outranked Tamaki!Tamaki got angry but the twins tried to support him.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi was wondering why Takashi never talked as she followed closly behind Hikaru and Kaoru

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Haruhi talked to the twins. Haruhi: "Hey,have you guys seen Mori-senpai?" Twins: "He's with Hunny." Haruhi: "Where is Hunny?" Hikaru: "He's napping in his couch/bed." Kaotu: "Mori's just waiting for him to wake up." Haruhi: "Ya know,I'm starting to think that Mori likes Hunny." Twins: "Maybe.Who knows."

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi: "There's almost no doubt about it.... too bad they're cusins..." Twins: "You should trust her, she does like him" Kiyomi: Slaps them both, "That was a secret!"

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

this is a never ending story

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

it's a never ending story

WHO ARE YOU ?

it's a never ending story

this is a never ending story

latest videos