Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Haruhi: "Well,Mori does stick close to Hunny,so it is possible..." Twins: "What's your conclusion?" Haruhi: "Im saying that Mori-senpai loves Hunny more than just a cousin." Twins: "Just like Tamaki likes you!" Haruhi: gets annoyed "U guys are typical,annoying idiots!"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi: "Just to change the subject," Looks around to make sure no one else can hear, "why are you hiding your gender Haruhi". Twins: "what do you mean" Kiyomi: "My family is doctors, psychiatrists, and scientists, I'm pretty sure wearing a suit won't make me think someone's a guy. Just like a guy wearing a dress wouldn't fool me."

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Haruhi: "Look,the reason why im hiding my real gender is because when i was forced to join the host club in order to pay the debt for this really expensive vase i accidentally broke.The host club though that i was a dude.But im really an honor student who is a girl.So please don't tell anybody,or else i might get kicked out or something.Actually,the host club found out after I was helping with the host club at my first day,which was yesterday.Ya know,the first day of school party?" Twins: "HARUHI!Now what will the boss say after revealing your true gender to a guest?" Haruhi: "Relax,you guys.She already found out before I even told her." Twins: "Good point." Hikaru: "But what will Kyoya & the others say about this?" Kaotu: "Hikaru's right." Haruhi: "We'll just tell them later."

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
cds2010cds
cds2010cds
Star
*walks up to Haruhi* Uhhhhh....hi. I'm Bachiko Kiyoshi. I'm, uh, new here to Ouran Academy. Could you show me where Mr. Sanyu's class is? This place is so big, I'm surprised I found my locker.

Posted By:
cds2010cds
cds2010cds
Star
Name: Bachiko Age: 14 Look: Profile pic Semester: 1st Honor Personality: Sweet and meek History: None *odd isn't it* Clubs: Drama, Art, Pre-AP Club stat: member, student, V.P

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Haruhi: "Oh,well you want to head to the eastern part of the school.We are at the western part.At the east side building,you would want to find a door that has a sign reading "Room 1-E".That's where his class is.Well,I got to go.But if there is anything you need at all,come to the host club." Twins: "Let's go,Haruhi.We gotta meet the boss." Haruhi: "I got to go.Bye!" walks to the twins' direction Meanwhile,Tamaki ordered a host club meeting after all the girls left.After an hour of entertaining guests,the guests were leaving.A few of the girls stayed,but they chatted while the meeting was held.The host club,Haruhi,Torhu & Renge were all at one table. Tamaki: "Ok.I scheduled this meeting to discuss our new division.Our newest members are,Renge,our manager who unexpectedly came here from France," Renge: stands up "Hello!Oh and Tamaki,you didn't have to mention that little piece of info!" sits back down. Tamaki: "Haruhi,who will be our newest member and our only *puppy dog face* oh so sweet man who is really a girl!" Haruhi: annoyed "You didn't have to bring that up." Tamaki: "And our newest member,our official private spy,Torhu Omiji." Torhu: stands up and bows "Oh,hi!It's so great to work with you guys!I will also be serving as somewhat a bodyguard too." sits back down

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura said"Guys I am a girl also,"She had a interesting first day in Ouran Academy.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi was waiting outside for her driver to get there, and called again, reciving no answer. "Maybe I can get a ride from someone" she mumbled.

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The day went by and everyone was at home,except for Torhu,whose driver was almost finished fixing the family limo.She glanced at Kiyomi,who was waiting for her driver.She went to her and asked,"Hey Kiyomi.U need a ride?"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"Please," Kiyomi replyed.

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I getting my period soon

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos