Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Olympian High {Always Open}

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Where r we???))

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Prim was sitting on her desk with her boots kicked up onto it. She rolled the pencil in her hand back and forth between her fingers, not really paying attention to the teacher. She examined the pencil carefully.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalen wasn't the bravest when it came to new places. Knowing he was already late. He ducked into his class and didn't really look up when he told the teacher his excuse before sitting down. Katie tapped her pencil to the beat of the song she was listening to. (It's 'Up All Night' By One Direction. Don't Hate XD ) Mouthing the words, she had no idea she was actually singing. This is the only real time she sings. Music just brings out her emotions.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Prim didn't pay attention to the teacher and stared out the window next to her, examining the trees outside. She didn't really care about all this demi god stuff and let alone did she believe it. She sighed

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Grant Shinlen Age: 17 Looks: will get Personality: Charming, witty, quiet, popular, sweet, clever God Parent: Hermes Bio: He was taken care of by his great-grandfather until he died then he was sent to a foster home Other: N/A Name: Toru Hamandi Age: 16 Looks: this actually look like me as cartoon!!! xD Personality: sweet, selfless, always caring for others, always trying to make friends, soft, kind, helpful God Parent: Apollo Bio: her mother had cancer so her father had always loved her and taken care of her. She always wore his shirt over short shorts, even though it was long. Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join Storm?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
Leara absentmindly stares at the blackboard with glassy eyes, running her finger over the cold scales on her temple.

Posted By:
Trackrunnerlele
Trackrunnerlele
StarStarStar
Azeia and zela 17 and 15 i have long dark brown hair with blue streaks,baby blue eyes,light brown skin,blue and purple skirt with a blue shirt.My sister has long black hair,brown eyes,light brown skin and she wears a pink and blue skirt with a pink top . i am nice,smart,athletic,caring, strong,and predicts the future.She is smart,athletic,kind,strong and she can read peoples mind. Zuez and matha We live in the godist city which is right under chicago.My parents are one of the godist rulers and they sent me and my sister to olympian high because there was trouble in the city.The evil zench was after me,my sister, my parents,and the other godist rulers families because they kicked him out of the city.They kicked him out  because he was trying to take control of the whole city.So now we  have to go live with our auntie who lives across the street from the school. My favorite color is purple and blue and her favorite color is pink and blue

i love mindless behavior.i loooooovvvvv ray ray

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tara Taylor Age: 16 Looks:  Perso: Tara is an out-going crefree kind of girl she can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation, she;s bubbly and very cheeky.............but she tends to get herself and sometimes even others into some kind of trouble......alot God Parent: Apollo Bio: When Tara was bron she had a lot of health issuse one major one is that one of her kidneys doesn't work so she has to make sure not to drink to much even water and make sure she is as healthy as possible and she suffers from migrians and sesures she also has diabetes but that doesn't stop her. She lived in Holister California all her life until she turned 13 then she was taken to the camp where she learned who her father was Other: She can play the guitar and sing wonderfully but she can fight like a true warrior

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

latest videos