Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Vampire High(Open For Now)

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: Everything was fine in the small town until now. Vampires have invaded and some are very bad and some will help. Half of your high school is filled with vampires. Will u survive or crumble like to rest..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Form: Name- Age- Gender- Looks- Personality- Creature- Group(like jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, ect.)- Other- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will make my charrie later. Enjoy! smile ***BTW U dont need to ask to join***

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted By:
bored1482
bored1482
Star
name-jesse lynn age-16 gender-female looks-brown hair,purple eyes,5 foot 2 inches personality-timid and dislikes people creature-vampire group-hate people I nervosly walk in the front doors tryying my best to avoid talking to people

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name- Jay Jones Age- 15 Gender- F Looks- Jay Jones :D (Laura Phillips) Personality- She is very mean and treats nobody with respect. She has a hatred for all humans. Creature- Vampire Group(like jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, ect.)- Punk musician Other- evil vampire

Green Day For Ever

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name- Ai Fujioka Age- 17 Gender- female Looks- Personality- shes somewhat mean, is nice once you get to know her Creature- vampire Group(like jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, ect.)- jock and a little of a geek Other- N/A

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Louis(pronounce: Louie) Age- 17 Gender- Male Looks- Personality- Louis prefers to keep to himself, but he's over open and fun to hang around, when you don't screw up his temper. Creature- Vampire Group(like jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, ect.)- He's not really a jock, but he's on the soccer team. Other- None

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
quinn168
quinn168
StarStarStar
Can I join? Name: Aidan age: 17 looks: dark hair and blue eyes  personality: evil and unkind but to friends he is really the opposite  creature: vampire Group: not really in one other: N/A

is anyone calling me crazy?
i am from the uk anyone else?
i believe in king Authur high king of Britan!
chocolate rocks

the young generation

the band i am in we are the young generation

Posted By:
Dreamzz
Dreamzz
StarStarStarStar
May I Join smile ? Name- Sam (Samantha) Age- 17 Gender- F Looks- Personality- Flirty,Kind,Happy Creature- Human(if it's ok ?if it's not i'll be a vampire ) Group(like jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, ect.)- Cheerleader Other-N/A Sam was in the hallway walking to her locker as always ,a little while later she saw Louis (She thinks he's beautiful ) She smiled 

You got the feeling tonight the night when it's only you and me in this room..in this world in my heart c:..

cute ;O!

me and sasuke as the other pic(hinata xD)
the life together

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join to smile

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

latest videos