Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Dead End High(Restarted!)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I've been getting complaints that this RP needs to be restarted!!!! Well it is!!! If you already know that this is about, then I don't need to explain, for those of you newbies that want to join, this is a Supernatural school, everyone meets at school and so one. Well in the last RP, we drifted away from school and RPed outta the school, well this is gonna change, it's going to be mostly at school. Everything and anything is allowed, romance, fights(no death), drama, etc...Well that's all!!! Form: Two Charries please! Name: Age: Grade/Year: Species: Looks: Perso: Hobbies: Short Bio: Other:

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aron Swift Age: 168 Looks: 17 Species: Fallen Angel Grade/Year: Junior Looks: Perso: Mean, rude most of the time, stubborn, foolish at times, snappy Hobbies: Pranking Short Bio: His parents were both human but he turned out to be a fallen angel. His parents left him on the streets when they found out who he was then he raised himself Other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Louis(pronounce: Louie) Age: 17 Looks: Grade/Year: Senior/12 Species: Vampire Perso: Louis prefers to keep to himself, but he will get to know people. Hobbies: Louis sings and dances, but not for people. Short Bio: Louis grew up in Louisana but was changed a few years ago. Other: None Name: Katie Age: 17 Looks: Grade/Year: Junior/11 Species: ShapeShifter Perso: Katie is very hostile, she doesn't liek being around people, but she will try to make an effort to fit in. Hobbies: Katie doesn't really have any but singing. Short Bio: Katie was born and raised in Italy, so she still has the slight accent. She was changed a few years ago. Other: None

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha thanks, can i ask you to make two charries please????

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah don't worry i was going to xP) Name: Toru Hamandi Age: 206 looks 17 Grade/Year: Junior/11 Species: Vampire Looks: Except with short shorts and her fathers shirt Perso: Nice, stubborn, sensative, outgoing, Hobbies: reading, walking around Short Bio: Was raised by rich and loving parents when he mother fell ill with cancer and her father, who was a vampire, loved her and Toru very much. Toru wears one of her fathers shirts over short shorts. Other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks !!!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
im going to post my forms, just gimme a second.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
and as a point, the only rps that are mostly at school are the ones with dorms. the others are half in school, half out of school.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aria "Red" Collins Age: 15 Grade/Year: 10 Species: fire elementalist Looks: rp 14 wears black hoodie, red or silver tank top or t-shirt, black combat boots, dark jeans, and black fingerless gloves. Perso: Red doesnt even try to fit in, she's happy being an outcast. She's moody, often mean, and tough. she hides her emotions well, but if you talk about a few random things (her parents, her home, etc.) she gets either really mad or she leaves, hides somewhere and cries. if she decides to trust you, she's nicer, still a bit sarcastic, and protective of you. she's pretty smart and athletic. loves music. Hobbies: playing the drums, skateboarding, writing, singing. Short Bio: Red's parents basically hate her. They dont abuse her, and they keep her fed, but they dont speak to her ever, and wouldnt care if she died. So red closed herself off from being a person, and doesnt really think of herself as a person, which is why she doesnt care if she fits in or not. Other: goes by red because her hair is red and she doesnt like it when people call her aria. almost always has her ipod in. she's good with computers. Name: Jacob Black Age: 16 Grade/Year: 10 Species: shapeshifter Looks: rp 6 Perso: Jacob is smart, athletic, and nice. he enjoys others company and gets along with just about anyone. however, he's really insecure, and worried people will make fun of him. Hobbies: soccer, karate, drawing, playing guitar, photography. Short Bio: Jacob's life was actually pretty good. His parents liked him, he had friends, etc. but when he was younger, he was bullied. he still hasnt stopped worrying about being made fun of. Other: 

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Age: 16 Grade/Year: 10th grade Species: vampire Looks: Will post Perso: always changing. Hobbies: Hunting,Walking in woods Short Bio: Bella is a moody emo/goth who doesn't look like one but she is secretly.She lives with her sister Emily and loves her to bits. Name: Emily Age: 15 Grade/Year: 9th grade Species: vampire perso: always being a girly girl and is obsesssed with cheerleading. Hobbies: Cheerleading Short Bio: Emily is the sister of Bella and is friends with a popular girl and secretly signs up to do Cheerleading.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

the name's bunny

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

Staring Out

Staring Out

latest videos