Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Willow High

Posted By:
Raylia
Raylia
StarStarStarStar
This school is nothing what it seems its full of drama and secrets! Anyone can join this form. You choose your own character and add it.smile My Character's name is Charlette: She's a shy girl when it comes to people. But also shes very popular. 

Willow High

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Ben Micheals Age- 17 Gender- M Looks- coming… Personality- Dark, secrative, bad boy Group- punks Other- not popular

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Willow High

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Deenie (D) Johnson Age:17 Personality:nice caring and sensitive Gender:F Looks: Red long hair and brown eyes

Awwww

~Claudia

Willow High

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabella Kiazduh` Age: 16 Personality: Isabella is a dark, Outsider. She doesn't know the meaning of friendship or love... She doesn't know true affection. Her parents gave her up right after she was born. She got sent to a carehome. But after she arrived she didn't speak. She said she wouldn't until her parents came to get her. The kids at the care home made fun of her calling her 'The mute'; Two years when she was 15 she ran away from the care home searching for people who actually cared. She tried to make friends, But failed. No one wanted her, they hated her knowing she was Emo. eventually she gave up, she lost the spark of hope in friendship. Since that day she gave up, She became on the sidelines, Still never speaking. She wasn't sure she ever would again. She hated everyone. She had no one to care for her, even in the care home no one cared. Isabella is smart, But no one ever notices her, She doesn't care anymore. Looks: Long white-blonde hair covering her face with black in the corner of her bangs, Curls in the back of her long hair. Isabella has black eyes full of hatred and pain.  Usually wheres things that don't show her arms like hoodies, and jackets. Wheres black and red. Some silver along with it. She never wore jewlery. She wheres jackets and hoodies ontop of her clothing hiding her face with a hood or her bangs.  Gender: Female. Anything else?: If you want more information I can tell it :} I would really like to join.  ~ Sorri if not the right form :c I would like to join if possible :} ~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Willow High

Posted By:
PARTYTIME13
PARTYTIME13
StarStarStar
Ayden Hanks female Ayden is quiet, she may seem regular but that is just a cover, almost every minute of every day she thinks about suicied, and she is anorexic but will not admitt it she lives by herself where evr she can sleep because her parents died but never told any one looks: she has jet black hair and deep green eyes

Like me, great
love me,awesome
dislike me, wonder full
hate me, to bad im here for life and you just have to put up with me

Willow High

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
Name:heather age:16 Gender:girl looks:brown hair,blue eyes personality:nice,sweet,kind,friendly groupPunk other:not popular

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Watcha Watching (2014)

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Zayn Malik or Harry Styles??

latest videos