Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valcad High (Open! join!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you a blood sucking monster and need a school education. Welcoem to Valcad Hign for Vampire's You will learn to control yourself use yor powers and be a better person....well not really Rules: Please make a boy and a girl No tawK!ng (!ke diss No godmodding Dont go far without me You don't have to ask to joinThis is pretty much a free-for-all! Have fun! Forms Name: Age : Personality: Looks: Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.) : Crush GF/BF: Powers: Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kelsey Miles Age : 17 Personality: Cute Catty and cunning. Looks: will put up Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.) : Populars Crush GF/BF: has a BF, Brandon Myers Powers: Can turn into cat, can land on feet while human or cat. Other: no

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Beth Belinie [b-lane] Age: 12 Personality: Shy, bubbly, kind Looks: (profile pic) Group: Artists Crush: none Powers: ? - Future viewing, Electronics, flight. Other: she's a good artist

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emelia *Emma or Emily* Age :15 PersonalityEmbarrassedpen and friendly to new people LooksDazedhall post Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.): Goody-Goody, part of the Welcoming Comitee Crush GF/BF:None Powers: S he can sense and control another's emotions Other:Eh... Name:Raymon Jacobs Jr. *Ray J* Age :16 Personality:He just likes to have fun. He has a natural rebelious attitude LooksDazedhall post Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.) : Populars. ( the bad ones) Known for being a 'bad boy' type Crush GF/BF: N/A Powers: He's hard to resist. Its almost impossible to disagree with him because your mind and body is automatically drawn to please him. (He's working on controling it.He's just found out how to turn it on/off) Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Diamond Garcia Age: 13 Personality: Sweet, Talks to everybody, Popular (You`ll c that in my group post! LOL!) Social butterfly, Loves cupcakes (Random I know, but who doesn`t?), sensitive, smart, outgoing Looks: Medium height, blue eyes, blond hair that`s always in different styles, usually wears bright, layered, clothes Group: Populars BF: Arin Correy Powers: Charm-Speaking, Mind reader, mind control, super speed Name: Arin Correy Age: 17 Personality: Sweet, romantic, protective, outgoing, social, talkative Looks: Tall, Brown eyes, black hair, pale skin, usually wears a tshirt, blazer, and black pants Group: Populars GF: Diamond Garcia Powers: Super Strength, Mind control, Charm Speak, Super Speed

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
Name: Emma Belstines Age: 16 Personality: Random, Quiet sometimes, Werid sometimes, very energtic, plays alot of sports Looks: Profile pic Group: Populars Powers: Trasformation, Speed BF: Eil Pennes Name: Eil Pennes Age: 16 Personality: Plays football, mysterious, weird sometimes, Random, Party alot Looks: Black hair, Red plaid shirt, Blue jeans, Red converse Group: Populars GF: Emma Powers: Change mood, change Looks

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra (Alex) gender: F gf/bf: no one yet... Age: 14 looks: red hair with brownish dark hair highlights.....medium height...curvy.....wears jeans with tank top or shirt...and a very special necklace..... personality: good caring,silly, groups: artists(Etc.)  powers: something that no one could ever do....read minds,look in the future..can jump very high!,is a shapeshifter!, speed!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tony Jackson Gender: Cick GF/BF: Single Age: 17 Looks:  Perso: Tony is your normal out-going wil and crazy teenage girl. She is very open minded and she  stands up for what she believes in. she is very very short tempered and once she's mad t's not pretty Groups: Rebels and Trouble makers Powers: She can control others emtions and she can control people. She also has speed

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Thomas "Tom" Hiddleston Age:  17 Personality: Nice, smart, trustworthy/respectful, kind to everyone. Looks: ((Profile picture)) Group: popular Crush GF/BF:  none Powers: teleportation, clones, magic and what-not Other: N/A

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana Cages Age: 17 Personality: FUN and loving, sticks up for friends, is a trouble maker...... Looks: Like my profile picture (is not ariana grande) Group: troublemakers Crush: ill edit this in Powers: can change anything, make anything appear anywhere and read minds. other: nothing

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!