Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts: Our Generation (Open)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Micheal stood by the teachers, jets of light flying out of everyone's wands. He saw the headmaster fall back in pain, squirming on the ground. His gaze caught Ashley pointing her wand at the professor. "Flipendo," He muttered and the spell caught ashley in her arm, making her lose her balance. 

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(MWAHAHAHAHAHA...)

Ashley fell onto the ground and dropped her wand. It rolled over to Micheal. The headmaster stopped twitching and got to his feet.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Before Katrina got to the stairs, she heard the commotion.  Running back, and using her wings for speed, she slammed into Ashley.  Flying into the air, with her wings at full length, she surveyed the area.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Micheal watched to make sure the headmaster got up, not before long he was dispatching the most Death Eaters."Get back upstairs!" Micheal shot spells (that were harmless) at Katrina.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is no one shocked that she has dragon wings?)

Katrina ignored him, and dodged the spells, zooming through the air.  She started using accual spells on the death eaters.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley had hit her head on the wall and now her head was bleeding. She was barely conscious.

Draco ran over to his daughter. He picked her up and ran out of the Great Hall. He was not wearing his Death Eater mask.

But I have one.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Draco kneeled down in the middle of the hall with his unconscious daughter. He knew that he couldn't go to the hospital wing, and he knew that her wounds were not all from being hit by that girl. A misfired curse had hit the girl and now he needed the most powerful wizard to help her.

But I have one.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nobody? Nobody?)

But I have one.

1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!

Ethical Problem

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!