Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about young adults in college who are all best friends since pre-k. They will be more than friends, crushes, loves, happiness and everything in between happens in this college. Some will go further than becoming boyfriends/girlfriends. RULES: - No roleplaying when I am on or I will delete this - Include everyone! - DO not make it all about you and your love interest - No controling people's characters - No dying - Must make a boy and a girl so no one gets left out Form: Name (First, Middle, Last): Age: Boy or Girl: Looks: Love Interest: Job: Other: Mine: Name: Odeya Nya Larson Age: 20 Boy or Girl: Girl Looks: Love Interest: You'll see soon Job: Waitress at an cafe Other:  N/A Name: Shawn Michael Larson Age: 20 Boy or Girl: Boy Looks: Back-ish hair, blue eyes, and tanish skin Love Interest: A girl Job: None yet Other: He is Odeya's twin brother

Pikachu :3

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alana Fitz Age:18 Looks: brown curly hair,blue eyes,and pale skin Job: works at a bakery personality: kind,shy,optimistic,sickly,and can push herself too hard at times Name: Andy Lowry Age: 18 Looks: sandy colored hair,brown eyes,tan skin,and athletic figure Personalities: he is a quiet guy unless you talk to him, he can make jokes and likes to keep people happy,he works ojt a lot because of his parents who fight all the time. job: works at a girls clothe store

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks. Anyone else?

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

It's your time to shine, he who shall not be named xD

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks x3 Name: Aubree Noelle Stewart Age: 20 Boy or Girl: Girl Looks:  Love Interest: You'll see Job: Works at Campus Clothing Store Other: Has a secret that nobody knows. Is best friends with Justin. Name: Justin Michael Hartley Age: 20 Boys or Girl: Boy Looks: will get soon Love Interest: You'll see Job: Works at Bookstore Other: Is Best friends with Aubree

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
Your Welcome.

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

College Days (RP - Open)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Star Milla Jones Age:18 Boy or girl: Girl Personality: She is soooo nice and down to earth she giggles at everything just to make you laugh at her she loves her friends and she will be there for them always Looks: Long Brown and curly hair with Hot pink feathers in it and Blue eyes with a hint of green Love Interest: She doesnt know she has always had a crush on one of her "boy" friends at some point in life Job: She sings at clubs Other: Nothing Name: Zayn Harris Lumkey Age:19 Boy or Girl: Boy Personality: He is smart and very kind and he loves his friends Looks: Short brown hair (like zayn from one direction lol)) brown eyes and freckles Love interest: doesnt know Job: he plays guitar with star at clubs Other: nothing

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D