Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Far Lights Boarding School *OPEN NEED PEOPLE!!!!!!*

Posted By:
Thatgirlyouknow
Thatgirlyouknow
Star
I would be much obliged if you would exept me at your fine school. Name: Railynn Blackstone Age:12 Grade:7th Gender:F Personality: Shy, outgoing, Friendly, Mysterious, Artistic, Unique, Deep insights on life, Sensitive, caring, kind, hopeful Country:USA Class Types: Art, History, Drama,Science, Music, Home economics

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
-Juliet

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

"Smirk14" wrote:

(May I join?) Name: Axel Ryker Age: 16 Grade: 11th  Gender: Male Personality: Sarcastic, flirty, playful, easygoing, funny, can be rude, and is a bit stubborn at times.  Country: Denmark (Though his mother is American) Class Types: ? (This part has confused me, sorry! If you tell me what you mean by this, I'll edit it.) ( Axel Ryker He looks like this just to let you all know~)
Yep, you're accepted as soon as you tell me what classes he'd like to take. That's what class types meant. You need at least the following: 1 of each, history, english, math, and science. It's up to you whether you want electives/ languages. Same with clubs. The max. of electives are 3 for the 1st semester. Clubs, someone is going to have to supervise. Good luck!
(Oh, well then he would like to take all the required classes you named, Art, and I think that'd be it.) 

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
I gotta go to bed now, but I'll give everyone room assignments, teacher, schedules, and ect. ASAP! Plz tell your friends! We need a few more teachers (I'll tell you specifics 2morro) and as many more students as possible...or well at least maybe around 10 more! Teachers mainly: Math Science History Electives Include: Art Computers Auto Mechanics Languages and probally whatever you want! Clubs you can just kinda make up.. Remember we need teachers for every club and class!!!!! I'll give you more info 2morro!!!!! Thx!!! ~Sunny

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
We need more dudes and teachers!!! Plz join my RP!!!! In my albums- RP pics- there's pic's of Evergreen! Awesome huh? RP is paused until we get more people.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Yeah we need way more people! Can you tell your friends?

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

Yeah we need way more people! Can you tell your friends?
If u r reading this join then tell ur friends!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here is my form: I'm not sure if this was what you meant by magical so I don't know if  you will let my charrie be a gun girl, but its up to you. Name: Aki Johnson Race:Uppote (Gun Girl) Faction: Student Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Aki is of a short height, about 5"8, brown usually sleek brown hair (even if in the picture its bushy). Light brown eyes, a sharp nose that gives a hint that it might have been broken once or twice. Clothing: The female uniform from the previous school she studied  in, basically a skin tight black pair of mini shorts under a black thigh-length  skirt. On top there is a black tee shirt with a small white seven-sided star on the chest, and for colder occasions there is a black hooded jacket with a large white seven-sided star on the back. As for shoes she wears black military combat boots. She always wears a pair of dark aviator glasses, usually in her hair. Bio:  Aki goes by the name Johnson also, she signed up in the military at seventeen to get away form home, but she didn't get accepted. Her determination to get to the top at school was so great that after a while she was promoted to an assault rifle, therefore, Aki's post was revoked after she transferred schools. Inventory: Her gun which is like part of her soul, it has only one magazine, and she never uses it. A water bottle, some pre-made noodles.Other: Since Aki is an Upotte she is an FNC. Country: Japan Name: Johnson (his first name is Izumo, but only Aki knows that.) Faction: Student Age: 17 Gender:Male Appearance: Johnson has black-brown hair, sleek and in an artistic mess on his head. He has light brown eyes, with a tortured expression on them. He is very tall, taller than his sister. He has a sharp nose, that has been broken once, leaving an unnoticeable ridge. Clothing: A black shirt, short sleeved, with a leather jacket underneath. He wears real dogtags , that Aki gave him when he was little. He wears also, a pair of dark jeans and military boots, also a hand-me-down from Aki. Bio: Johnson was bullied since he was a kid, because he had a screwed up family, and mostly because of his older sister, Aki. Johnson is very protective of her, even though both know that she can take care of herself. Johnson looks up to her a lot. Race: Human Inventory: A hunting knife, hand-me-down from his father. Cup noodles. Cellphone. Country: Japan

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Thanks! Some of it I'm a little confused by, like why they seem so army type....Magical was just used as an adjective... I'm a little confused, I'm sorry! I'm gonna have to ask you to fill it out again, cuz I'm confused..Sorry!!!!!! You just choose if you want them as students or teachers...I'm soo sorry! I'm just confused on what you put, will you p[lease copy and paste this in the reply box? I'll give you a sample if it's easier...(THIS STUDENT/TEACHER IS NOT REALLY IN THE GAME!!!!)Student Form:  Name:  Age:  Grade:  Gender:  Personality:  Country:  Class Types:Teacher Form:  Name:  Teach Grade:  Major in:  Personality:  Specific Requests (such as guidance cousnslor)  SampleDazedtudent Form:  Name: Mia Lee Age: 13 Grade: 8th Gender: F Personality: Sweet, shy, smart, considerate Country: USA Class Types:History, English, Math, Science, French, and DesignTeacher Form:  Name: Maria Collins Teach Grade: 9th grade English/Literature Major in: Literature and Languages Personality: Kind, Gentle, Wise Specific Requests (such as guidance cousnslor)  Also teach an language Like that, if I'm making you feel bad I'm sorry! That is not my intention! 

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Note: This is a regular school! No potions, guns, or anything!  Regular Boarding School!  Thanks Sun

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
penelope red Lock
penelope red
Star
Sorry, you said remember to be magic I will redo it Student Form: Name: Penelope Red Age: 14 Grade: 9th Gender: female Personality: sweet,smart,humorous Country: England Class Types: Reading, writing,social studies, history,art,science

UNICORNS HAVE MOUSTACHES

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

last one 2 post wins

Spanish!

Spanish!

latest videos