Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
irisblue
irisblue
StarStarStar
Name: Miss. Starr Role: Principal of Kristenson Middle School Hello kids! Welcome to Kristenson Middle School where you will take classes for the next 3 years. My name is Miss. Starr and I will be your principal. You will all need to tell me your names, personalities, and three activities you take part in.

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
vroberts360
vroberts360
StarStar
Name: Veronica Smith personalities: quiet when I don't know you, but after a while, it's hard to shut me up( So be prepared! Devil) 3 activities: Dance,Cheerleading squad, Drama club

vroberts360 Big Grin

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
irisblue
irisblue
StarStarStar
Thank you for choosing Kristenson Middle School. You will be in Mr. Maloney's Homeroom. Mr. Maloney teaches English. I am also letting you become Captain of the Cheer Squad! And, if you like we have a Glee club you may take part in. Glee has some dance in it. The 1st period bell rings and people scurry off to their homerooms.

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
vroberts360
vroberts360
StarStar
Veronica runs into Mr. Maloney's class late, because of sleeping problems. " Sorry I'm late!" She shouts, and scurries to her seat in class.

vroberts360 Big Grin

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
irisblue
irisblue
StarStarStar
Well Miss. Veronica, you just bought yourself a detention slip. I'll see you in the detention room after school. I hope you've all learned a valuable lesson. Who can tell me what that lesson was? Jonny Jordins raises his hand. And says, Um, we learned not to come late into class, Mr. Maloney, sir. Correct! Now let's move on to attendance. Five minutes later... Okay, you all have a five thousand word essay on why English is da bomdiggity! Okay? Good. Class dismissed. Later at lunch Sophie and Jenna, the two most popular eighth graders in all of Kristenson Middle School, whisper to Sam and Michael, the biggest jocks in eighth grade. Sophie: (snap, snap) Hey! Sam and Michael! Guess what?! Jenna and I have a mission for you.  Jenna: Yahhh! Soooo, you two are going to sneak up on as many lame sixth grade newbies and…. Sophie: Drum roll please… Stuff them in their lockers as soon as the lunch bell rings!!! Sophie and Jenna sashay off to the ladies room to reapply their lip gloss.  

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
Name:cece malik   Personalities:shy.nice,cute,tall    and can be loud when i need to     activites:cheer,drama and book club.

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
irisblue
irisblue
StarStarStar
Welcome to Kristenson Middle School, Mrs. Malik! You will also be in Mr. Maloney's English class.

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jamie Haider Age:11 PersonalityDazedhe is very funny and nice.She is a big tomboy.She is not a rebel.She is jumpy . StuffDazedoccer,Acting and also studying.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
irisblue
irisblue
StarStarStar
Hi Jamie! Great to have you at this school! You will be in Ms. Mikaela's Mathematics class 1st period!

Kristenson Middle School

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie was at her desk.She hoped her teacher called on her.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Random

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos