Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich rolled her eyes, scoffing. "As if I'd want to know you, you seem like another girly girl who try's to be tough." she scoffed, grabbing her skateboard. She kicked it up, grabbing the edge. She opened the slender door, scoffing once again. "Oh, and by the way, you should quit the pathetic act." she retorted, jumping on her skateboard. She opened the door, and skated out.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose tried not to sludge the girl. She tried to calm down and not get into another fight like she used to. After she left she muttered to herself and kept unpacking. "Oh please... if you knew what I've done... " She trailed off, getting lost in thought.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich narrowed her eyes as she skated. "Why act?... If she knew what I did at my last school.." she murmered, recalling the time she used a bow and arrow on the gym teacher, or the time she threw pencils at the nurse, while trying to help her, or when she made the school flood.... As you can guess, she does have poor grades, mostly because of what she does. "I can't wait to get kicked out of my 7th school this year!" she said sarcastically.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose sighed and finished packing, putting her clothes into one of the walk in closets. She headed out into the hallway to explore the school more. She hoped she wouldnt meet other people like that other girl. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich quickly jumped off her skateboard, and clicked in her mp3. She needed something to listen to, so she put on some good ole' rock music. She clicked 'shuffle', as the song 'Numb ~ Linkin' Park' came on. She smirked, yet sighed. This song described her life mostly; She hopped on her skateboard, and skated throughout the campus carelessly. She sang along to the song, not caring about the stares she got. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien had finished packing his things. He shoved his hands in his pockets and whistled as he walked. He suddenly remembered the small pocket kn¡fe he had put in his pocket for emergencies. He almost laughed at himself as he walked. He was so worried about this academy and being treated like before that he packed a weapon.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich skated on her skateboard, the subtle song ending. She smirked as she skated on a slim railing, then jump atop the gravel ground. While she skated, she kept speeding past other students, smirking widely. Suddenly, she heard a whistle, and looked around frantically. Due to her looking around, she crashed into a boy, with his hands in his pockets. She flew off the board, falling on her left arm, while smacking into a tree.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien fell back against the ground as a girl on a skateboard rushed into him. He rubbed his neck and slowly stood up. He noticed the girl had been thrown off her skateboard. She quickly rushed over to her and bent down beside her.,"Hey are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich looked around warily. "Huh?" she asked, opening her auburn eyes. She saw a boys mouth moving, but nothing came out. She squinted her eyes, then realized what he had said. "Why wouldn't I be?" she said, coughing once. She couldn't feel her left arm, and looked at the bloody mess. She narrowed her eyes at the tree, seeing herself surrounded in blood. She tried to get up, but failed. "Are you okay?" she breathed slowly, eyes narrowed. She tried to get up once again, yet failed. Again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien stared at the blood, remembering the car accident whe his parents lost their lives. He shook it off and helped her up onto her feet. "We better take you to the school emergency room before you lose any more blood." He suggested, gesturing towards her arm. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos