Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana watched as her mother drove off. she held the bracelet tight that her mother bought her and walked off. she needed to have something from her mother. she walked inside not paying attention to any noises and kept going .

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you on't mid I'd like to roleplay my character in 1st person.) Kyoko: I threw my bags in the back of my dad's truck and sat in the passenger side. My dad got in the drivers seaat. "Do I have to go?" I groaned. "Yes." My dad answered. I gave out a soft growl and watched out the window as the world zoomed by.

Cassie ♥~

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi had her crystal eyes narrowed when she got inside the car. She sighed; When she closed her eyes, she felt like she was getting a memory of being abused. She shuddered slightly, and looked out the slender window. Mayumi then closed her eyes, and thought before reaching a huge castle. "At least I might die." She whispered, looking at her mother. She then, hopped out of the car grabbing her black duffle bag containing her items. She walked to the door, seeing another girl already there. Mayumi ignored her, and walked towards the giant doors' handle.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar
"Should i follow her?" Alina thought. Alina quickly followed everyone inside, not wanting to miss anything exciting. "Wait up!" Alina yelled as she ran in.

BACK OFF, I"LL TAKE YOU ON!!!
HEAD STRONG, TO TAKE ON ANYONE!
RIGHT NOW I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG,
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, hate to ruin the beat, but,
WAZZUP!

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi turned around, and rolled her eyes once again. She looked around, and noticed a boy with brown hair. She shrugged, and walked inside the castle like building, a devilish glint in her crystal blue eyes lurking.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia I smiled as she drove.She tapped the beat of the music on to the steering wheel as she drove.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana looked at the boy her bread was getting stepped on she cried in pain as more people joined in. she realized they were doing it for the fun of it as she cried more and more.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
black mystery
black mystery
StarStarStarStar
Alina ran straight into the building and stopped to look at it's amazing structure. the building's insides look like a extreamly fancy manshion with it's chandalears and beautiful floorings. "Wow." Alina said. "Will all new students please line up over here!" A elderly women called. she had fragile skin and a cape and cane with her. Alina ran and lined up with a few other students she didn't reconize.

BACK OFF, I"LL TAKE YOU ON!!!
HEAD STRONG, TO TAKE ON ANYONE!
RIGHT NOW I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG,
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, hate to ruin the beat, but,
WAZZUP!

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sohia rolled her eyes arriving at the school.She grabbed her bags walking into the school.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi heard the elderly woman, and walked over without a care. While she walked, she noticed a few stares from other students. She rolled her crystal blue eyes, and stopped walking. She gripped her black duffle bag tightly, afraid she'd loose some items. Mayumi knew most people never made it back from the acadamy, but didn't mind. She wasn't afraid of dying.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos