Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The boarding school for artists (mine and rock n roll all night's private roleplay)

Posted By:
Horseshoesonyourheart
Horseshoesonyourheart
StarStar
It's about a boarding school for the artistic teens and tweens.  who want to be famous for their work. Name: age: (11 to 18 ) gender looks likes: dislikes; favorite type of art: Hobbies: bio: other:

Ride into the sunset

The boarding school for artists (mine and rock n roll all night's private roleplay)

Posted By:
Horseshoesonyourheart
Horseshoesonyourheart
StarStar
Name: Joanna A. David age: (11 to 18 ); 12 gender: girl looks: long auburn hair with bangs, blue eyes, white skin, likes: horses, Cats, the color green, england, Fish, monsters dislikes; The color pink, Lies, fights, Snakes, Witches. favorite type of art: painting and storywriting Hobbies: singing, Cooking, Drawing, other: is in a red wheelchair bio: n/a

Ride into the sunset

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alina Fitzgerald Age:17 Looks: long thikc brown hair that goes to her thighs but it is usually in a braid,Aqua colored eyes,pink rosy cheeks,and pale skin Gender: Female Personalities: shy at times, optimistic,sometimes.ignores people when angry,loving and cries..from happiness Art they are into: Sculputuring Likes: she likes to read while eating a snack and she loves to be outdoors Dislikes: she doesn't like people who are stuck up or are rude, she also doesn't like flurtacious people

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Horseshoesonyourheart
Horseshoesonyourheart
StarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Name: Alina Fitzgerald Age:17 Looks: long thikc brown hair that goes to her thighs but it is usually in a braid,Aqua colored eyes,pink rosy cheeks,and pale skin Gender: Female Personalities: shy at times, optimistic,sometimes.ignores people when angry,loving and cries..from happiness Art they are into: Sculputuring Likes: she likes to read while eating a snack and she loves to be outdoors Dislikes: she doesn't like people who are stuck up or are rude, she also doesn't like flurtacious people
Your not rock n roll all night. it's a private roleplay. =O(

Ride into the sunset

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( oh my gosh im so sorry! I didn't see private roleplau! Oh my gosh so sorry))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Horseshoesonyourheart
Horseshoesonyourheart
StarStar
(it's okay..  )

Ride into the sunset

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos