Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School of the Arts (open to everyone)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
It's the school of the arts. the teach you everything about all types  one charater per person. rules ; 1. most have five sentences 2. everybody allowed 3. have fun. 4. no already famous charaters. form: name: ageFrown14 to 39) looks gender wears likes dislikes personailty student or teacher :fave class: if teacher want class do s/he teach: other bio

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
name: joanna Ally david ageFrown14 to 39): 14 looks: auburn hair to her bottom, blue eyes, white skin, a cheerful smile. gender: girl wears: a grey jeans and a blue sweater that says Rock out, b;lavck tennis shoes and a red basevall cap. likes:  love, hope, peace, Happiness,  Hunting, singing, writing stories. dislikes: Bullies, rats, snakes, death, games, sports, running. personailty: shy, loud, laid back, smart, sweet. student or teacher student :fave class: writing and painting if teacher want class do s/he teach: other: is in a red wheelchair bio: she was born in england and was adopted into usa.

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"starlya" wrote:

name: joanna Ally david ageFrown14 to 39): 14 looks: auburn hair to her bottom, blue eyes, white skin, a cheerful smile. gender: girl wears: a grey jeans and a blue sweater that says Rock out, b;lavck tennis shoes and a red basevall cap. likes: love, hope, peace, Happiness, Hunting, singing, writing stories. dislikes: Bullies, rats, snakes, death, games, sports, running. personailty: shy, loud, laid back, smart, sweet. student or teacher student :fave class: writing and painting if teacher want class do s/he teach: other: is in a red wheelchair bio: she was born in england and was adopted into usa.
NameBig Grinonna D. Dez Age:15 looks:Red hair halfway to back,Grey eyes,Pale skin gender:girl wears:Red Jeans,Yellow shirt that says"Hey I dont like you",Red converse,Red hairband likes:Red,Danicing,Hanging around boys,Chocolate,Dogs,Drawing,wrestling,Sports dislikes:girly colors,girly things,anything girly personality:tomboy,Athletic,laughs alot,chilled fav class:Painting other:wears red glasses bioTongue Outarents died when she was 6 being rasied by her 4 brothers,moved from Austraila to USA.

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Marina Verity Dylan Age: 26 Looks:  Gender: Female Likes: Dancing and playing the piano. Dislikes: Art  Personality: Shy, quiet, annoyed easily, kind. Teacher or Student: Student Favorite Class: Dance Biography: Marina was born in Italy to unknown parents and was sent off to a camp when she was five, staying there for most of her life until she became nineteen.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Erica age: 15 looks : (Approving) gender :Female wears: Look at pic likes: Dancing, Acting, Singing dislikes: people ignoring her, boring people personailty: Funny, Talented, Smart student or teacher: Student fave class: Dance, Acting if teacher want class do s/he teach: other: N/A bio: She got into this school by the principle noticing her during her school play.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Finn Ross Age: 16 Looks:  Gender: Chick Wears: Skinny jeans, dresses, cute shirts, and convers and toms Likes: Music,writing and sports oh and boys Dislikes: Spoiled brats, mean girls, jocks, and home work Perso: Finn is your normal teenage carefree out-going girl, she is always smiling and laughing. She always thinks outside the box and can brighten up anyones day with just her smile and laugh but she has a very short temper and it doesn't take much to get her mad and when you do it's pertty Student Fav Classes: Writing and music Bio: Finn comes from a very very wealthy family but she doesn't want people to know because she doesn't want people to like her for her money but she wants them to like her for who she is. She isn't one of those spoiled rich brats even though she is spoiled. Her parents are never around cuz of their job so she is always home alone. Other: Her family is British so she has a British accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

latest videos